Today we have a very special guest reader
1. When did you buy your first organiser and what was it?
1921 from that fledgling company Norman & Hill
2. Out of the organisers you own which is your current favourite (Style and Size)?
Oh there are just so many to choose from, I wouldn't want to show any favouritism to any one company.
3. How many Filofax or other brands of organisers do you own?
One, it is rather large and over stuffed, a bit like me!!
4. What do you use your organisers for?
My buying lists for all the children and for planning my delivery routes to make sure all the children have something in their stocking to wake up to.
5. How many sections do you have in your organiser and what is each section used for?
Only two... one for the good children... and one for the few that are bad... I'm sure all your readers are in the good section.
6. If you could design your own Filofax what would it feature?
I would have Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixen, Comet, Cupid, Donner, and Blitzen on the cover I'm very fond of my reindeer.
7. What's your favourite Filofax tip or hack?
Make sure you don't damage the rings by packing them with inserts on. I passed on this tip to young Mr Morton.
8. Have you ever attended a Philofaxy meet-up? if not do you intend to one day?
Yes but you might not have recognised me, I like to keep a low profile for at least 11 months of the year, it takes me that long to recover you know.
9. What was the last movie you watched?
It's a Wonderful Life featuring James Stewart
10. What was the last book you read?
A Christmas Carol - Charles Dickens, a lovely man
Merry Christmas every one.