16 March 2013

Web Finds - 16 March 2013

So here are the latest Filofax Blog Posts from around the Internet:
  1. My personal Filofax set up & hack (2013) - Valerie's Web
  2. My wallet, aka my Pocket Filofax planner money set-up & hack - Valerie's Web 
  3. Filofaxy meeting - Susan Sharpe Ceramics
  4. Productivity Minute: Four Keys for Staying Focused at Work - Day Timer Blog
  5. The Dodo Pad - The Wonderful Life of Alice
  6. Consistently gobsmacked - The Crazy Suburban Mom
  7. Weekly Planning Sheet – for the BIG Picture - Homemakers Daily
  8. New Filofaxes part 1; Arrival of the Chameleons - My Filo World
  9. Baroque meets Baroque - Chaotic Perfectionist
  10. Breaking News: Meet up in Hamburg on Saturday? - Filomaniac 
  11. Mulberry Agenda Plastic Pocket - Imysworld
  12. blog post planning - Paper Lovestory
  13. Update - Sweetpea
  14. Markers with Filofax - Behind my Purpley Life
  15. Book of Shadows - sneaky peek! - Jagged Little Thoughts
  16. 105 Uses for a Filo - Jagged Little Thoughts
  17. My gorgeous pocket chameleon - She's Eclectic
  18. A new filofax - Little Black Filofax
  19. The Mini Challenge: Guest-Post on Philofaxy - Lime Tree
  20. New A5 insert set - Little Black Filofax
  21. LOVE - Filo Manie
  22. Ultimate Organisation Project - The Life of The Perpetual Student
  23. New Filofaxes Part 2; Arrival of the Personal Amazonas - My Filo World
  24. Decorating my Filofax! - Behind my Purpley Life
  25. Spring Green A5 Chameleon - "The Kids-Filo" - Chrissie's Universe
  26. Using A Filofax for Finances - Renew Your Space
  27. Filofax Organization - Introduction - Live, Love, Organise
  28. A Beautiful Surprise - Friday, I'm in Love 
  29. How I Got Out of Planner Fail - This Little Life of Mine
  30. I just love raspberries and plum! - Circus Life with Disturbed Mamacita
  31. Hamburg - meeting!!! - Chrissie's Universe
Enjoy

Are you a small independent trader in Filofax organisers or inserts. Or you create your own inserts for sale on Etsy or other on-line sites? Would you like us to feature you in a future post? Contact philofaxy at gmail dot com 

No comments:

Post a Comment