02 March 2013

Web Finds - 2 March 2013

Here are the latest Filofax blog posts from around the internet:
  1. The Joy of (Filo)-Fax - L.A. Deville
  2. Vintage-Serie - Teil 11: Hampstead - Filo Manie
  3. Pheline und der Filofax - Filomaniac
  4. New Daily Journal - The Malden - It's My Life
  5. Filofax Compact Regency – 2013 Setup - Coffee and Literature
  6. Filofax swap; Malden Ochre & Amazona Brown vs Amazona Red - My Filo World 
  7. Thank you Philofaxy... - Chimwemwe
  8. Filofax Inserts Update - Quo Vadis Blog
  9. The story continues; Filofax Malden in Ochre. Personal size! - My Filo World 
  10. Schmetterlinge im Bauch - Filomaniac
  11. The Scrap-A-Log Planner - Carolyn Shares
  12. Back in my Malden - Ingvill Susann
  13. Which size of Filofax is best? - My Life All in One Place
  14. Filomaniac fragt... Andrea - Filomaniac
  15. 365/30: March's List - Filomaniac
  16. keeping creative diary pages - Paper Lovestory
  17. My A5 Kensington Setup - The Wonderful Life of Alice
  18. Baroque Family - Filo-Manie
  19. Filofax Friday! (And Giveaway) - Said the Cat
  20. How I Store My Extra Planner Pages - Homemakers Daily
  21. Filofax Rulers - Clear vs. Frosted - Behind my Purpley Life
  22. Free Time Management e-book! - We really didn't need another Filofax blog
  23. Filofax Fridays & Planner Updates - Friday, I'm in Love 
  24. A pretty match :o) - Chrissie's Universe
  25. Budgeting the Malden way. - Plan - Create - Succeed
  26. Bye,bye Baroque.... - Chrissie's Universe
  27. Staying Organized-A Peek Into My Bloomsbury Filofax - The Fun Mommy 
  28. Four Is More Complicated Than One - DiY Sara
  • Don't forget the Skype Roundtable tomorrow in the new two session format, a morning and and afternoon session to suit which ever time zone you are more or less. Details here
     
  • Your blog post could appear here next week if we missed you this time around. Email us the details and we will include it if we can. 
  • We can not guarantee people will read your posts, but we know there is a higher chance of people reading your posts and returning to read other posts if you make them interesting with pictures and good hints and tips. Do not forget to give your posts a title... 
Enjoy

3 comments:

  1. Aaawww my post didn't make it!
    I have Filofax for sale if anyone is interested: http://www.limetreefruits.com/filofax-sale-brand-new-malden-included/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everyone in the US, please read number 8, it is the Quo Vadis blog asking what fountain-pen friendly inserts US customers would like them to import. If enough people are interested, they are even considering printing Quo Vadis inserts in the US! So please go over there and tell them which inserts you are interested in. Finally someone is listening to us and trying to give us the quality of paper and inserts we want! Filofax, take notice!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for including my post :)
    I love reading all these and basically nosing around in other people's stuff. The trouble with it, though, is that it has made me realise that I need an A5 Filofax now.....

    ReplyDelete