29 May 2020

Free For All Friday No 603 by Laurie

Since I've had extra time on my hands lately, I've started brushing up on my Russian. I learned a decent amount of Russian when I lived there (more than a decade ago) and I had a private tutor. I've forgotten most of it, but was pleasantly surprised to discover how much resurfaced when I started using a language learning app.

I learn best when I write things down, so I wanted to create a language-learning notebook. It seemed natural to use one of my A5 Filofax binders for this. I can create sections for vocabulary, verb conjugations, and sentence writing practice, and add to each section as needed.

Have you been using your Filofax for any new purposes lately?

1 comment:

  1. I've started brushing up on my university language - Japanese!

    ReplyDelete