13 May 2021

Blank Pages Template

Prompted by Nan's FFAF (Free For All Friday) last week. I thought I would put together a template Word file for blank pages. 


You can download the file and add your own text easily or a map or anything and then print it out and you have your own page. 

Theoretically, it is possible to fit 3 personal pages in to an A4 sheet, but the left and right margins are quite thin, on some printers, the page will not print, hence I decided to leave it to just two pages per sheet!

Here are the files:

Ray created a template for printing on to Filofax Personal size paper here









6 comments:

  1. Steve, for April 1 next year perhaps you could release a version of these without the page numbers and borders :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It came out of a discussion we had on the Philofaxy Round-Table. I and a few others like to have pages in their organiser with their own information on them. Printing on to personal size paper isn't always easy to do if you have it, where as most people have A4 or Letter size paper.
      Therefore a simple template to add the information to and then print it out seemed like an easy solution.
      The files don't actually have the page numbers shown in the photo, I removed those before uploading the files.

      Delete
    2. Totally makes sense. Just a poor attempt at humor on my part

      Delete
  2. Thank you for this, Steve!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I recently moved into an A5 Malden for work, but I'm using half-letter paper cuz I'm in the states. I created a Word template from a table that gives me one column of lined paper (front & back) and one column for cut & paste of text, pix, etc. That way, whenever I need to add new printed info to my planner, I get a free page of lined paper. Life is good. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. As someone who has had 25 years struggling to print information onto Personal size pages, this is really useful. Thanks Steve! My only query - is there an easy way of getting the text to automatically “page break” onto the second page of the template
    rather than the text just disappearing from view off the bottom of the first page?

    ReplyDelete