30 July 2021

Free for All Friday No. 664 by Nan

 I've seen a quote going around social media lately: Can we all agree that in 2015 not a single person got the correct answer to 'Where do you see yourself five years from now?'

Yes, 2020 was a year that most of us would not have predicted. Now that we're moving into a 'new normal', do you find that you're looking back to where you were and what you were doing one year ago? 

For example, while relaxing with friends on a farm, all of us were thinking back to last July, when this very get-together was originally scheduled and had to be canceled. 

When I walk into my mother's building to visit her, I inevitably remember that a year ago I couldn't enter, or that a few months ago I had to take my temperature and wear a mask. 

Do you find yourself referring back to your 2020 organizer more often, to see where you were at this time during that most usual year? 

As always on Friday, feel free to discus anything organizer related. Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment