13 August 2024

Free For All Tuesday - No. 706

What questions or discussion points have you got for us today?

It doesn't matter if you are a beginner or a more experienced user of organisers, we want to hear your thoughts, questions, opinions etc.

We are here to answer your questions.

Make today the one day you post a comment or post a question. If you are commenting as 'Anonymous', please include your name in the text of your comment. 

It is Tuesday after all, so fire away with any questions and comments.

If you are commenting below, please include your first name at the end of the comment. Thank you. 

4 comments:

  1. Hello! I have a Malden A5 and I've just realised I need a Personal size Malden. My concerns are:
    1) Flatability. My A5 is perfect in this regard. I get the sense that the personal might not be the same. Also I wonder if there are some colors with better flatability than others.
    2)Pen loops. I really need 2, to have both pen and pencil handy. What is the most reliable way to add a pen loop? And in what position? So it doesn't get in the way.
    Also, if you have any advice about Personal Malden it would be greatly appreciated.
    Thank you,
    Davide

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I recently got a personal Malden and it has no flatability at all.

      Delete
  2. You could stick a purchased pen loop directly on your Filofax, but if you place it on a punched cardboard or laminated page instead, you will have more freedom to move it around and experiment with the positioning.

    ReplyDelete
  3. IME filofax pen loops are mostly too small for my pens. Heritage comes with a divider page with a pen loop. I wonder if you can get them separately. Also, a lot of people who buy the heritage for its compact design often don't use these pen loop pages. I wonder if there is somewhere you could advertise a want advert for such a page? Perhaps someone might sell you there's or give it to you.

    ReplyDelete