23 October 2009

Free For All Friday No. 49

Hey everybody, Happy Friday!

For all of you who can order from the Filofax US website, I have a promotional code that will get you 25 % off all paper, accessories and pens (not diary inserts or, sadly, organizers though) through October 31. It is: X25. Happy shopping!

And for anybody who missed Nickie's amazingly detailed description of her Filofax, complete with zooming photos, check it out here:

http://typecast2000.blogspot.com/2009/10/my-filofax.html


Also not to be missed is NH Grrl's blog post about her newest Filofax acquisitions, featuring 2 new slimlines!

http://nhgrrl.blogspot.com/2009/10/heres-lookin-at-you-slim.html


Sarah needs convincing:

http://blissbubbley.blogspot.com/2009/10/does-anyone-use-filofax-anymore.html

Go and post a comment!

It's a very exciting Filofax day!

What's new in your Filofax life these days?

11 comments:

  1. Oh WOW!! Fame at last!! *fans self*

    Thank you for the plug - hope everyone has a nosy :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sarah needs convincing:

    http://blissbubbley.blogspot.com/2009/10/does-anyone-use-filofax-anymore.html

    Go and post a comment!

    Steve

    ReplyDelete
  3. Steve, I followed your link & got "page not found"...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Odd, it works for me... I will add the link to the tail end of Laurie's FFAF post.

    Steve

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for mentioning me in your blog, I will be getting a filofax! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sarah, let us know when you get it, and post pictures of it on your blog if you can! We will all love to hear about it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well done Sarah!! As Jeri Ryan (Seven of Nine) once said... "Resistance is futile!"

    Thank you Laurie for reminding me!

    Steve

    ReplyDelete
  8. I will do!

    It probably won't be until the New Year as want to start afresh for 2010!

    Might start playing all the things to get though!

    Great blog btw x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I used the 25% off code to finally get the metal hole punch for my A5 Finsbury. $37.50 is a little more do-able than $50.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations D! That's great!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I just wanted to say that I totally agree with Nickie, the Metropol A5 is the dog's bollocks!

    I am a leather snob but I used a Metropol for ages because I think that it is stunning stunning quality (esp in black) and the price is excellent. It looks really classy and luxurious.

    I traded up to an Amazona when I spilled glue on my Metropol but I actually think the Metropol looks more classy than the Amazona.

    ReplyDelete