13 August 2012

Reader Under The Spotlight - Esmé

Well today we would like to introduce you to a very special young lady, who I think must be one of our if not the youngest reader of Philofaxy. 

Hi. I'm Esmé and I'm 4 years old. I will be 5 in October. I like going to school, playing with my play dough, and drawing and writing. My mummy has a blog which I did a post on about my Filofax, and I'm going to do some more soon. You can talk to me and my mummy on Twitter too @icclewu.

1. When did you buy your first Filofax and what was it?
As I'm only 4 I haven't bought a Filofax, but mummy gave me a mini pink Finsbury.

2. What other brands have you used or considered using?
I use all sorts of things to write and draw in, but my Filofax is special because it holds my pen in there, and it looks after my pennies.

3. Out of the organisers you own which is your current favourite (Style and Size)?
I like mummy's Filofax. The one that looks like a ladybird (Added by Tracy, the enigma in vermillion)

4. How many Filofax organisers do you own?
I have one Filofax, but I'm hoping that mummy will let me have her mini Denim Filofax. I like that one, it's so sweet.

5. What do you use your Filofax for?
I use my Filofax for writing and drawing in. I put stickers in there to organise trips and parties and holidays. I keep money in there too, and make shopping lists.

6. What was the feature about Filofax you like most?
I like the big pocket at the back. I use mine for hiding things and keeping things safe.

7. If you could design your own Filofax what would it feature? Will you get your Mummy to make it? 
It would be pink and purple, and have lots of stickers and dividers. It would have a pocket at the back for keeping money in. I think mummy could do that. She would love it too. 

8. How do you carry your Filofax?
I carry my Filofax  in my Peppa Pig backpack. I always take it out with me so I can write and draw.

9. Which Filofax in the current range do you like the most? Do you think your Mummy will buy it for you?
(At this point Tracy wonders whether she should let her daughter loose with the Filofax catalogue). I like the Domino Mix because it's pink, and I like the Petal. The pink and green one, not the black one. Yes I do think mummy will buy one for me.

10. What is the most you have ever spent on a Filofax? Which model? 
I haven't bought a Filofax yet, but I am saving my pennies so I might buy one soon.

11. Turning to Philofaxy, what do you like the most?
 
I like reading the posts on a Saturday with mummy and looking at the photos of people's Filofaxes, and I like the people we talk to on Twitter.

12. And what do you not like about Philofaxy?
 
Nothing. But I wish that I could read it by myself.

13. What was the last music album CD you bought or downloaded?
 
I got mummy to download "We are young" by Fun. I love that song. I've also got the album "In case you didn't know" by Olly Murs.

Thank you Esmé and I hope you had a lovely time with Imy this last few days.

14 comments:

  1. This is too cute!!!
    Esme, I have the exact same mini! Very good taste you have!
    Very smart to keep things safe on the back pocket. It's a very tight one so no way you would loose your things!
    Great post Esme and nice to get to know you better! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can never start too young, in being organised!

    ReplyDelete
  3. There is hope for the Filofax future!! She is so sweet ;-))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Trust me there is indeed hope indeed with people like Esme - who I had the great pleasure of meeting, along with her big sister, last Friday at Dodo Towers when they dropped by on their tour of the South West! Esme loved Lord Dodo's fairy cakes and is now the proud owner of a Dodo eyePad, which I hope will be kept safely along with her other treasures in her Filofax. There are not many eyePads that fit in a mini Filofax! http://www.dodopad.com/shop/dodont-forget-stationery/eyepad-notebook

    Toodlepip!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Esme, this is just a lovely post! What a super star you are!! My God daughters adore Peppa Pig too. I can see why you love the pink Filofaxes the best of all! I think Peppa would choose the pink ones too don't you?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for all of your comments. We have had a long train journey today (10.41am at Truro til 6.42pm at Gainsborough) so I will read them to her in the morning. :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. ... and don't forget to add mine: you're one gorgeous girl, Esme, and I wish you many lovely Filofaxes! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is the most adorable post ever! And she likes Fun and Olly Murs?? This kid is brilliant!! And I agree with her, Filofax should have stickers!! :)

    ReplyDelete