30 March 2014
Reader Under The Spotlight - Becky
1. When did you buy your first Filofax and what was it?
I purchased my first Filofax in October of last year. It’s an A5 Domino in Black, and I love it to pieces!
2. What other brands have you used or considered using?
When I was in college, I used a Day Runner, but wasn’t really consistent with it. I’ve owned a few others as well, and have mostly used my computer and my phone, but found them to be lacking. There’s just something about writing things down that makes me feel more organized.
3. Out of the organisers you own which is your current favourite (Style and Size)?
I currently only own my Domino, so at the moment, it’s definitely my favorite!
4. How many Filofax organisers do you own?
5. What is the oldest Filofax in your collection?
I use it for everything! I have a meal planning section, my calendars, of course, blog planning, I sell essential oils, so I have a section for keeping track of everything there, any projects that need to be done for the boutique, kids schedules, my husband’s schedule, cleaning schedule, and my favorite section is my “Inspiration” section where I’ve written down my favorite quotes, song lyrics, Scriptures, etc. I also have a section that I write down the funny things my kids say and do.
6. What do you use your Filofax for?
I love the versatility of my Filofax! I can rearrange as much as I need to, and because it has the elastic strap as opposed to a clasp or snap closure, I can stuff it as full as I please.
7. What was the feature about Filofax you like most?
The feature about Filofax that I love the most has to be the versatility. A close second, however, would be the community that surrounds planner users.
8. If you could design your own Filofax what would it feature?
If I could design my own planner, it would feature gorgeous dividers. They would be tabbed, but unlabelled, so the user could label them themselves.
9. How do you carry your Filofax?
I carry my Filofax with me in my purse. It’s fairly large bag, so my A5 fits just fine inside.
10. Which Filofax in the current range do you like the most? Are you going to buy it?
I love the Purple Malden. I may buy it in the future.
11. What is the most you have ever spent on a Filofax? Which model?
The most I have ever spent is what I paid for my Domino. I purchased it off of Amazon.com for around $40.
12. What's your favourite Filofax tip or hack?
I don’t currently own an A5 hole punch, so I would say my favorite hack would be using the page marker as a template to punch my papers.
13. Turning to Philofaxy, what do you like the most?
I love all of the tips and tricks on Philofaxy and that they’ve made so many printables and resources available to us.
14. And what do you not like about Philofaxy?
What’s not to like? So far, I like everything!
15. What was the last music track you downloaded or bought?
Hmmm.. I think it was Queen’s greatest hits.
16. Mark Darcy or Daniel Cleaver?
Definitely Mark Darcy.
Thank you Becky. And if you would like to appear as a Reader Under the Spotlight. Please contact philofaxy at gmail dot com