05 March 2014

Filofax Spring Collection Revealed - Press Release

From Tuesday 11th March the new Filofax Spring collection is available in the Filofax online store – www.filofax.co.uk

Spring is the time when Filofax unveils its new prints and non-leather designs and this year it’s all about floral patterns, pastels and glossy finishes.

Floral Burst is the second Cover Story competition pattern to be revealed by Filofax. Designed by the winner of the 2013 competition, the stunning print is beautiful in its simplicity. Winning designer Alexia Clare says “I am very led by colour choices when it comes to my designs. The colours in the design were inspired by a vintage dress I have had since childhood”. Floral Burst comes in two sizes - pocket £28 and personal £35.

Floral Burst


Willow is inspired by the symmetry and lines of willow tree leaves. With its pastel tones and soft feminine simplicity, it complements the Spring catwalk fashion trend for all things pastel and pretty. In pocket £28 and personal £30.

Willow


Domino Patent is in contrast a vivid and stunning high gloss texture in the season’s must have colour, hot pink. The familiar Domino elastic closure is the perfect finishing touch for this contemporary organiser. In pocket £20, personal £23 and A5 £35, it’s perfect for a handbag or making a statement on your desk.

Domino Patent


Patent, a well liked design launched last year, is updated in cool pastel shades of lemon, lavender and duck egg, and comes in pocket and the increasingly popular compact size. Saffiano also gets an update with chic poppy red and ever classic black and Fusion is refreshed in Stone. Bright new colours in the folio range will also be revealed next week.

Fusion

Patent

Patent

Patent

Patent

Saffiano

Saffiano


Filofax will be launching new organiser models with an added value offer.

New leather ranges and tablet cases and organisers are still to come from Filofax this year.


31 comments:

  1. "Filofax will be launching new organiser models with an added value offer" - Google Translate won't render this in English, sadly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Meh. Can't wait for the leather Filofaxes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like the domino, I'd like that in a5. The floral burst is cute, but I'd never buy it myself. Too vad about the patent not being in personal, compact is a little too compact most of the time....

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm afraid nothing really takes my fancy. Probably just as well. Easier in the wallet lol.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Florals? For Spring? Groundbreaking.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was hoping for more colors in Malden like Filofax France has in the pocket size.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like the red saffiano but that's about it. We have to remember that we said the same thing about the originals and now they are almost everyone's fave!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I didn't know filo were releasing a teen line. Ok that was catty, in the spirit of not saying anything unless you have something nice to say, the fusion is nice, I'd like to see this in more colours (green, purple, red) and I look forward to the leather releases.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just lets say I am happy with what I have at the moment....

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'll be buying the domino in personal and a5, patent in all the pastel colors, and red saffiano because I'm vegan and don't buy animal anything, and it's been hard to find non-leather cuter planners :) Are these also releasing in the USA website on March 11 also? Thanks for sharing and for this great resource you've built!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ahh, these look so good.

    ReplyDelete
  12. The new colors for the Original were mentioned in the earlier spring release announcement--I was really hoping we would see them here, especially since they keep appearing in various retailer locations with the ones being released next week! I look forward to their release! Can't wait to get the teal one! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Disappointed....nothing I have to have...

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you for posting these. I like the Willow and the light aqua color in Patent. Does anyone know if these will be available through the Filofax USA website next week?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. From Mid April I'm told. being despatched by ship very soon.

      Delete
  15. Not anything worth spending the extra shipping for me. Too bad :(

    ReplyDelete
  16. I am in love with the Domino Patent! Can't wait to see these show up on the US website!

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a pity Filofax see themselves as providing designer accessories and not tools for serious recording, planning, developing ideas, establishing reference data etc (just what they focused on through to the late 1970s). For example, where is the new Duplex? Where are larger capacity rings? where are the new pages?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I agree. Excel spreadsheets and ready access to online information have probably killed the possibility of ever returning to a Filofax range close to the one we'd really like. But the introduction of "The Original" has left me hoping that that more nods to the past will happen.

      Delete
  18. Maybe my age is showing but I like almost all of these. Especially the Willow one! I think aesthetics is almost as important as function. If I don't like how it looks, I'll probably won't use it.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I like the idea of patent Filofaxes but I don't think that they will bode well in day to day life, at least for me. These look to be more of a fashion accessory than for utility.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I really like the Floral Burst, and really dislike the Patent... I dislike all Patent Filofaxes though.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Some of those colours and patterns are really pretty, but there's nothing there screaming, 'Buy me! Buy me now'! I'd very much like to see a navy Malden in Personal size, so hopefully I won't have to wait too long for that.

    Oh, and does anyone else think the Patent just looks cheap? Maybe it doesn't photograph well, but in all the pictures I've seen, it just reminds me of a Poundland/dollar store knockoff.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I dislike anything in Patent to be honest - I don't understand it. I think it looks cheap, garish and tacky, but apparently it's really fashionable...

      Delete
  22. I'm excited for the new colors and I'm glad that Filofax has a decent amount of options for those of us who fancy the more compassionate textiles over the leather.

    ReplyDelete
  23. We need MORE MALDENS !! This collection is o.k. but booooring.....

    ReplyDelete
  24. Duck egg doesn't come in a5? How dumb. Big disappointment. Sticking with my franklin covey then!

    ReplyDelete