08 March 2014

Web Finds - 8 March 2014

So here are the latest Filofax blog posts from around the Internet:
  1. Malden 2014.3: Yet Another Malden Update - The Crazy Life of J
  2. Mon FILOFAX Personal "Butterfly" rouge - Le blog de Nati Zou
  3. I Heart My Kate Spade Planner - It's Bluetiger
  4. Ode To the Filofaxin' Teacher - Filofaxuations
  5. Filofax A5 Chameleon Black - Coloursnme
  6. Focus On: The Yearly View (Philofaxy Diary Inserts) - Carie Harling
  7. Month in Review - February 2014 - My Purpley Life
  8. Tie Your To-Do List in With Your Schedule for Greater Productivity - Homemakers Daily
  9. Loving the Kate Spade Calendar (a.k.a. Planner Angst Averted) - The Storage Studio
  10. Canine social media and my Filofax organisers - The Crazy Suburban Mom
  11. Cute reinforcements for my filo pages, I'm a happy bunny! - She's Eclectic
  12. Filofax Clear Pockets - Perfect for Post-It Notepads - Clever Soiree
  13. des nouveaux diviseurs pour mon nouvel agenda Gigliodoro vert foncĂ© - Le blog de Nati Zou
  14. Ask Jeff – Help Me Organize My Home Office! - Day Timer Blog
  15. Free For All Friday No. 26: What do you take with you, and what stays at home? - Plannerisms
  16. Friday Favorites // 002 - Red Velvet Paper
  17. Mon GILLIO a5 Amica Epoca noir - Le blog de Nati Zou
  18. How to Set Up a Class Binder {Filofax Style} - Renew Your Space
  19. Owls and Silver Linings - Bits and Pieces
  20. Pros and Cons of using a Filofax - Day to day concepts
  21. My Saffiano Set Up for Diet & Weight Loss - Filofax Friday - Week 9 - Mrs Brimbles
  22. Mon GIGLIODORO "Appassionata" Vert foncĂ©  - Le blog de Nati Zou
  23. My Top 5 Filofax Stationery Must Haves - OATTblog
  24. Tasks: The Pending And The Possible - Giftie Etcetera
  25. Filofax friday | march 2014 - I love it all
  26. Filofax Friday - En Vogue Pogue
  27. Mon FILOFAX pocket "Malden" aqua - Le blog de Nati Zou
  28. Filofax Spotlight: Interview with FiloCuteness - Cool Pencil Case
  29. Filofax Friday | Three Little Things - Callaloo Soup
  30. Filofax Focus - Steve Morton
  • Your Filofax/Organiser blog posts could appear in this list, just contact philofaxy at gmail dot com to be added to our monitoring list.
  • We can not guarantee people will read your posts, but we know there is a higher chance of people reading your posts and returning to read other posts if you make them interesting with pictures and good hints and tips. Do not forget to give your posts a title... 
  • For some general tips on Filofax Blogging, please see this post
And here are a selection of the latest Filofax videos for your enjoyment.
  1. Unboxing of A5 Van der Spek TouchMe in brown organiser - Zeb Ahmed
  2. Setup of my Dark Brown A5 Gillio Mia Cara - jnl7974
  3. Malden A5 Setup - part 1 - Tracy Reinhardt
  4. Focus On: The Yearly View (Philofaxy Year Planner) - Carie Harling
  5. Filofax A5 Chameleon Raspberry - Planner Tour - LadyKat528
  6. New Setup of my Filofax Personal Size Malden: Modified Tabs - Ruby Dumbrique
  7. March Monthly Filofax Decoration Tutorial - Sugarpandax3
  8. Filofax Week 10 Decoration Tutorial - Sugarpandax3
  9. New design for my April pages and some chitchat - maryannemoll
  10. The entire Malden Filofax Video, finally....  - Tracy Reinhardt
  • For tips on how to improve your videos, please see this post.  Also this video too Webfinds 
  • Your Filofax/Organiser Videos could appear in this list, just contact philofaxy at gmail dot com to be added to our monitoring list. 
Enjoy

3 comments:

  1. Steve I love the Filofax Focus Flipboard - I'm pretty behind so I don't know if it's been around a while or a new thing but it's terrific
    Tracy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been creating the magazines for a couple of weeks now, but I've only just started sharing them publicly this last week or so. If you click on my name at the top there are other magazines Tech Focus, Photography Focus, Auto Focus (cars) etc I love the interface and I use it for 'read later' type things.

      Delete
  2. Fantastic Steve... It's easy to navigate, focused, and visually appealing. I really like it
    Tracy

    ReplyDelete