01 March 2014

Web Finds - 1 March 2014

So here are the latest Filofax blog posts from around the Internet:
  1. Planner Set-Up for 2014 - Homemakers Daily
  2. Kikki K Planner - Live Laugh Love - Pretty Filo
  3. Spring Cleaning - Filofax Preperation - Roses in December
  4. For The ladies - Filofaxuations
  5. Gratuitous leather feel-copping - The Crazy Suburban Mom
  6. The Other Side of Organization - Austin Linda Rides Again
  7. Cutting pages for your Filofax - Lime Tree Fruits
  8. The Van der Spek Ordering Process - This Bugs Life
  9. Reader Appreciation Drawing/Giveaway - The Contemplative Belle
  10. How to Use Your Personal Organiser to Create GOOD Habits - Filofancy
  11. From the Planner Archives: Franklin Covey 365 {2008} - The Crazy Life of J
  12. My 2014 Monthly Calendar Set Up in my Filofax - My Purpley Life
  13. Filofax Lifesavers #1 - A Breath of Fresh Air - Filofaxuations
  14. Don't Let A Packed Planner Page Paralyze You - Giftie Etcetera
  15. How I use both my Filofax organisers together! - Day to day Concepts
  16. Journaling lessons learned - Plannerisms
  17. Films featuring Filofaxes - This Bugs Life
  18. My Planner Made My Week - The Contemplative Belle
  19. Return of The Filo - Productive Living
  20. Free For All Friday No. 25: Are you Team Bound or Team Rings? Why? - Plannerisms
  21. Mon Gillio a5 Amica Epoca Noir - Le blog de Nati Zou
  22. Which is best: Van der Spek or Gillio? - This Bugs Life
  23. 6 Easy Steps to a Better Day Planner Habit - Day Timer Blog
  24. Binder with plastic rings? - My Summer Touch
  25. Filofax Lifesavers #2 - Lest We Forget! - Filofaxuations
  26. Organize The Things You Want To Read In Your Planner - Renew Your Space
  27. Reindeer Filofaxes - This Bugs Life
  28. Why I Love My Organiser // Filofax Weeks - Ginger Fox
  29. 2014 planner status & how I fill my logbooks - Penguin Girl
  30. A Living Planner: Always Tweaking - Giftie Etcetera
  31. Using at the moment: Green Lizard Personal Size - This Bugs Life
  32. Filofax A-Z - Cloudberry Musings
  33. Blog Post & Video / Vlog Planning & Scheduling - Filofax Friday - Week 8 - Mrs Brimbles
  34. Show & Tell: Kikki. K Time Planners & Accessories - Organized Jen
  • Your Filofax/Organiser blog posts could appear in this list, just contact philofaxy at gmail dot com to be added to our monitoring list.
  • We can not guarantee people will read your posts, but we know there is a higher chance of people reading your posts and returning to read other posts if you make them interesting with pictures and good hints and tips. Do not forget to give your posts a title... 
  • For some general tips on Filofax Blogging, please see this post
And here are a selection of the latest Filofax videos for your enjoyment.
  1. Standard size Van Der Spek - Robin Craig
  2. Update on using two planners at once (Malden A5 Filofax and Portland Personal) - Tracy Reinhardt
  3. How I Plan: My Filofax Necessities - Erin Joy
  4. Gillio medium Compagna in grey (Filofax Related) - Confessions of a Dublin Lassie
  5. My current 2PPD design - Maryannemoll
  6. Cutting pages for your Filofax - Raine Boyd
  7. Unboxing Filofax & Kawaii Stationery Haul - Sugarpandax3
  8. Filofax Decoration Week 10 - Palestblue
  9. The evolution of my planner page design - Maryannemoll
  10. Flipping through my February 2014 2PPD - Maryannemoll
  11. My planner collection: Filofax, Franklin Covey, and Day-timer - Elisi Gygeyui
  12. Current set up in personal Malden Filofax - Elisi Gygeyui
  13. Filofax and Erin Condren together! - Elisi Gygeyui
  • For tips on how to improve your videos, please see this post
  • Your Filofax/Organiser Videos could appear in this list, just contact philofaxy at gmail dot com to be added to our monitoring list. 
And news from Filofax USA... here is where to sign up for their newsletter


Enjoy

2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for featuring me here! A lovely surpise :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know I'm not in the right section probably, but I was recently given a Filofax from 1987-1990 and I believe it is the zeppo planner. Do you have any information for me regarding this little gem? Anything would be appreciatied. Cindy Weith

    ReplyDelete