1. What is your favorite organizer (Make/model/size)?
Currently my Van der Spek Touch Me Manager (A5) in Light Brown.
2. How long have you owned it?
For about 4 months when I decided to upgrade to an A5 size after being a long-time personal size gal. So far, I'm loving it! :-)
3. What is it that you like about it so much?
Where do I begin!
- soft, high quality leather that smells divine!
- the Light Brown color is gorgeous--a warm orange-brown caramel shade
- the pocket layout is perfection: a full back pocket, 1 zip pocket, 2 secretarial pockets, 2 vertical slip pockets, and tons of card slots
- large 35mm rings!
- excellent craftsmanship
- ages beautifully--it's already developing a gorgeous patina
Is that enough? ;-)
4. Do you use it all the time?
Every single day since I received it! It's my primary binder dedicated to personal, family, home, and fitness. In the front, is my monthly/weekly schedules for the entire year and in the back are a variety of specialty sheets for bill tracking, goal planning, shopping lists, task lists, reference notes, and project worksheets. I work from home so the large size isn't a problem for me but it never leaves house--I use a personal-size planner for on-the-go.
5. Do you think the design could be improved in any way? How?
Yes, it needs LARGE pen loops! I'm a fountain pen user and had to incorporate a 'hack' to carry a large barrel fountain pen: I punched a thick, rigid piece of plastic, attached a pen loop--the ones you can pick up at any local office supply store with an adhesive backing--and added it as an insert.
For extra large fountain pens that might get in the way of the binder strap from closing, I'll slip the whole pen loop insert into the front half of the full back pocket with the pen loop pointing upward. I carry a thin ballpoint pen in the existing pen loop because it's all that'll fit in there. It's a feature that is severely lacking. If you're reading this Petra, please, please, PLEASE add larger pen loops, two if possible! :-)
And here are some photographs of my favourite organiser
Thank you LilDivette who you can find here:
- @LilDivette (IG, Twitter, Pinterest, YT, Google+, Periscope, Blab)