01 March 2016

Web Finds - 1 March 2016

So I hope you have had a good weekend.

So now it is time to enjoy a great collection of blog posts and videos from around the internet.

So here are a selection of the latest Filofax videos for your enjoyment.
  1. Plan With Me Personal Sized Monthly // February 2016 Personal Filofax Original - Moe Howard
  2. Franklin Covey Planner Tour - Azalea
  3. Gillio Agenda Setup - Planner 77
  4. Two Planner Setup 2016: Gillio Pocket Compagna + Louis Vuitton Multicolore PM agenda - Plannerdoc808 
  5. Homeschool Planning With Franklin Day on Two Page Inserts - Giftie Etcetera
  6. Happy Planner vs Discagenda Diva - Vegan Organizer  
  7. My Setup in My New Patent Domino Filofax - Sherry F
  8. Filofax- Setup / German // Crafting - Craftina 
  9. Pocket Malden Filofax Set up - Gunmetalpuppy13
  10. Current planning system in Feb 2016 for work and personal life: in two Filofaxes - From Chaos to Order
  11. Filofax Setup 2016 - BeautycoloursRachel
  12. Filofax Fluro Pink Set Up - iHeart Planner
  13. 2016 Jan - Feb Filofax Pillar Box Red quick flip through | Maggie's Boutique - Lin Maggie
  14. ♡Planner Collection♡ Kate Spade, Erin Condren and Filofax. - HelloKimberlyRose
  15. Filofax setup for March 2016 - Planning and Planners
  16. Original Filofax Burnt Orange Unboxing and New Paper Mate Gel Pens - Sam Kelly
  17. Planner Setup - How I'm Using My Filofax Finsbury as a Wallet - HappyAsAnnie
  • For tips on how to improve your videos, please see this post.  Also this video too Webfinds 
  • Your Filofax/Organiser Videos could appear in this list, just contact philofaxy at gmail dot com to be added to our monitoring list. 
My Week Posts
  1. My week #7 - She's Eclectic 
  2. My week with #Mysummertouch planner - My Summer Touch
  3. Planner Friday: February In Review - Dianne Sylvan
  4. My Week #8 (2016) - Joanny White
  5. Plan with me #week 9 - My Planner Obsession
  6. My week #202 - Paper Lovestory
  7. MTN WEEKLY 2016 #2 - Letters in November
  8. My Week #8 - Polkadotparadiso
  9. 2016 Planner Layout, Week# 9 - Angie Hales Creates
  10. Week 7 and 8 - Stationery Starlet
Enjoy.


No comments:

Post a Comment