06 March 2016

Readers Favourite Organiser - Tessa

Thank you to Tessa for sharing with us her favourite organiser. 

1. What is your favourite organiser (Make/model/size)? 

These days it's my dark brown, pebbly Gigliodoro Afascinante in medium - affectionately known as Aubrey.

2. How long have you owned it? 

About 6 months. I bought it from a Gillio sister at the market place.

3. What is it that you like about it so much? 

I love the simplicity of the layout and the slip in tab closure.

4. Do you use it all the time? 

Everyday. I never leave home without it and all day it sits open on my desk at work.

5. Do you think the design could be improved in any way? How?

Since this is an older design (I don't believe they're made anymore?) I would love to see it come back and offered in fresh new colors alongside the standard neutrals like mine.

I would also like the tab closure to be just a tad longer since when I have it stuffed a little more than usual, the tab could slip out.

***Side note:  I haven't actually had that happen to me because I'm aware that it could slip out so I don't overstuff my planner.***

Also I would love to see an envelope pocket (snap closure) similar to the ones in the Mia Cara, added maybe to the right interior (back side) of the Afascinante. Those 2 things added to this design + a variety of color options would be my "dream" planner. :)

And here are some photographs of my favourite organiser




Thank you Tessa

If you would like to share with us the details of your favourite organiser, please contact steve @ philofaxy dot com 

2 comments:

  1. Oh Tessa, I love it! You keep those floss picks in the zip pouch. I keep an emery board.
    That is a beautiful binder. Two secretarial flaps!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty binder. I wonder, though, how people get by in small organizers like that--for me A5 is the smallest that works for me.

    ReplyDelete