27 June 2018

Web Finds - 27 June 2018

So I hope you have had a good weekend.

So now it is time to enjoy a great collection of blog posts and videos from around the internet.

Here are a selection of the latest Filofax videos for your enjoyment.
  1. Van Der Spek Custom - Planner Mumsy
  2. Pocket Filofax Finsbury Grey July 2018 - J Lee
  3. Filofax Classic Croc Pocket Fuchsia | New Budget Planner! - liveplanlove
  4. Filofax Domino Pocket Setup: FUNCTIONAL PLANNING - Cerries Mooney
  5. The importance of white space in my Franklin planner and restorative time management - Tonya Plans
  6. Franklin Planner Inserts (2018 Refills) Featuring Classic Weekly Planner, Pagefinder, Dividers - Tonya Plans
  7. My Minimal Personal Size Home Planner Setup for 2018-2019 - Crossbow Printables
  8. how I use my personal Filofax Domino Soft planner - Tiffany Julia
  9. Functional Plan With me: My Simple Weekly Process - Budgeting Planner Girl
  10. My Travel Filofax & Wallet - Filofax Lockwood Personal Slimline - The Planner Project
  11. Plan With Me | MyNewestAddiction | Personal Filofax | Planning Like A Pro - Planning Like A Pro
  12. Some new things in my Filofax - Sussi's
  13. A6 gillio compagna flip - tnsandplannerfun
  14. Web Finds 27 June 2018Travellers Notebook Times
  • For tips on how to improve your videos, please see this post.  Also this video too Webfinds 
  • Your Filofax/Organiser Videos could appear in this list, just contact philofaxy at gmail dot com to be added to our monitoring list. 
And this weeks 'Plan With Me' posts:
  1. Plan with me - Woche 25 - Lorelei Lee's Plan-Bar
  2. Plan With Me! Dreamer of Dreams - Mrs Brimbles
  3. Plan With Me || Aloha - Krafting with Karen
You might also be interested in Planner Spread Love on Facebook. 

Enjoy




No comments:

Post a Comment