26 February 2012

Philofaxy Meet Up - US Mid West - 2012


Sandra is organising another Mid-West meet up in late spring/early summer, yes soon. If you are interested in attending.

Do you want to meet up, talk about Filofax organisers, enjoy a meal may be, share the details of your Filofax set up, generally meet up with like minded people and oh have a good time...

In the first instance contact philofaxy at gmail dot com and we will put you in touch with Sandra, please put USA Meet Up in the subject of your email, it helps me sort them.

7 comments:

  1. oh my goodness, this is heaven! I need to find a way to be there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We hope you can! Let me know where you are traveling from as details are no where near set. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoo hoo! Soooo excited. And I've already contacted Miss Sandra- let the planning begin! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooooowwww I dont have anyone's email! :/
    Let me know where is it happening: limetreefruits at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  5. @LT your email has been forwarded to Sandra who will be in touch.

    Steve

    ReplyDelete
  6. new to the filo world but this would be fun and a great way for me to get a mini mommy vacation. gonna go reread what I need to do for being included in this.
    Debi

    ReplyDelete