27 September 2024

Free For All Friday No. 829 - By Steve

As we approach the last three months of the year, I'm sure you are close to deciding which diary insert to use next year. 

Filofax by including the QR codes have turned a large proportion of people off using their ready printed inserts. Yes you can opt for their personalised insert without the QR codes, but the range of layouts available is a little limited. 

This is also the time of year when a lot of us start considering changing size, either downsizing or upsizing. For example A5 to Personal size or vice versa. 

Have you decided yet what you will be using next year? Leave a comment below. Of course it's Friday so please feel free to discuss anything Filofax related. 

1 comment:

  1. I’ve had the Lockwood A5 for a few years now. It sits on my desk, but I can’t settle on a format. I’ve tried the week on 2 pages vertical, the business set, a week in one page. My meetings will be in my work outlook calendar and change far too often to write down. I also have large writing so I often run out of space. What works for others in similar situations?

    ReplyDelete