26 September 2024

Your First Filofax?

Testing out the search on Philofaxy the other day I came across some posts from 2013 (11 years ago) this followed our Skype chat last weekend. 

During the Skype chat Jess was telling us about her first Filofax organisers. Her first one was a Cobalt Blue Calipso Compact


Jess later moved on to the Osterley model in two of the colours, she was showing us one of her Osterleys, which she uses for all her spare inserts and future months diary inserts. 

Her is Jess with her Osterley at the Washington DC meet up that I attended back in June 2015. 


This search https://philofaxy.blogspot.com/search/label/Calipso bought up two great posts! Take a read of the posts from Susan and Zoe 

I'm sure we all remember our 'First Filofax/Organiser' What was yours? 

Respond in the comments or if you want to go the extra mile submit a short post with a couple of photos to philofaxy at gmail dot com


4 comments:

  1. My first Filofax was a personal Windsor bought in 1993 from Bentalls. I still have it and although I have used other sizes over the years it is still in use, currently housing my 2024 diary and various lists.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Although I’ve been a Philofaxy devotee since 2009, my first Filofax was a black mini Finsbury from January 2024. In the ‘80s, I used a simple vinyl-covered pocket notebook - still have it in a shoebox somewhere. In the ‘90s, I upgraded to what was then Franklin Quest. Then, like many others, I dabbled in going fully digital. I’ve been using to a discbound system for more than 15 years. I don’t really like opening and closing rings, but I liked almost everything else about Filofax. What finally got me to switch was the realization that I could snip the holes in my planner pages to add and remove them from the rings the same way I would with a discbound notebook. 😂

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mine was also a Windsor, pocket in brown, purchased through the mail from Fahrney's Pens in DC, circa 1990. It now holds my TBR list.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't remember the model of my first filofax (c. 1980) but my first of the 'modern era' (c. 2000) was my Hampstead Personal. I still have it

    ReplyDelete