20 September 2024

Free for All Friday No. 828 by Nan

If you're reading this, your ring organizer is probably by your side right now. In fact, it probably goes with you almost everywhere. 

But do you have another "must-have"? Or two? 

Your mobile phone, travel mug of coffee, wristwatch or smart watch? 

If I could narrow it down to any two things, it would be my organizer and my Samsung tablet, since these two things make just about everything possible for me! (I don't like to do much on my mobile phone except calls and text messages.) 

As always on Friday, all topics are fair game! 

4 comments:

  1. My phone and little emergency pouch are my only other must haves that go everywhere I do. I recently swapped to a normal wallet and immediately regretted it as I no longer had access to my calendar... So my planner is my wallet again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Pamalison here. My pen case with one ballpoint and two fountain pens goes pretty much everywhere with me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Phone, wallet, hanky, glasses, keys. Pretty standard... Kevin.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always have to have my phone, purse, book, and planner where ever I go.

    ReplyDelete