10 October 2009

Newest addition!


My dad very generously sent my birthday present, my newest Filofax: a purple personal size Finsbury! I'm so excited!!! Purple is my favorite color, and I already have a purple A5 Finsbury (which I use as my household binder) so I'm extremely excited to get the personal size in purple too. A matching set!

I'm already using it, and it's just wonderful. It doesn't lay flat yet but I think it will in no time. The leather is pretty flexible and I don't think it will require any extreme measures to get it to stay at least mostly flat when open.

Check out my pictures on my Flickr photostream!

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I recently got an A5 raspberry Finsbury and I love it! Happy Birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks D! That raspberry color is gorgeous, congratulations on your new A5!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Birthday Greetings! This is lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous. Happy birthday!

    ReplyDelete