10 April 2010

Spring Clean Time?

Yes, it is sunny outside, so yes what am I doing sat in-doors in front of my Mac....

Spring has definitely sprung in UK these last couple of days, matching the weather we enjoyed in France over Easter. I find the weather influences my mood and motivation for doing things more than anything else. I'm not feeling too bad about sitting in-doors for a few minutes sharing something with you, because I have a planned out task list for the rest of today..

I saw this post on Lifehacker this morning about Clean Out Your To-Do List for Guilty Free Productivity. It has a lot of good tips in it. I'm not very good at these things, so it was a useful post to prod me in to sorting out my To-Do lists, something I have got down to-do this evening whilst I'm looking after my friends two young children.

I'm sure I'm not the only one that needs a prod to get things sorted out and to take some time out to do a task review every once in a while.

Here are some slightly different To-Do lists to try out

Enjoy your weekend...

.

1 comment:

  1. Steve thank you for these, especially the Clean Out Your To-Do List article. I am very guilty of letting my to-do lists get out of control! I love his tips for keeping the list straightforward and clutter-free.

    ReplyDelete