planner blog' is Oni's Paper Corner
1. When did you buy your first Filofax and what was it?
May 2008, Pocket Finsbury in purple.
2. What other brands have you used or considered using?
Before, I used non generic ones you could find at stationery's or would always get one as a gift from clients, etc. I would maybe consider using Moleskine but am too much in love with Filofax.
3. Out of the organisers you own which is your current favourite (Style and Size)?
I'm currently using the Pocket Chino in black, but I think my heart belongs (and will always) to the Purple Fins...
4. How many Filofax organisers do you own?
I have 8!!
5. What do you use your Filofax for?
Diary, appointments, journal, note-taking, wallet, mostly, as another appendix of myself :D
6. What was the feature about Filofax you like most?
The design, the availability of different sizes, the fact that it is not bound and you can customise it as you please
7. If you could design your own Filofax what would it feature?
An incorporated 16GB storage drive with usb cable! Oh and another pen loop ;)
8. How do you carry your Filofax?
In my bag or in my hands
9. Which Filofax in the current range do you like the most? Are you going to buy it?
This is a tough one...I like almost all of them! I love the Raspberry Finsbury (which I already own!) and I also love the Scanda, which I don't own because it's not in Pocket format, and it is expensive!!!!
10. What is the most you have ever spent on a Filofax? Which model?
About 40GBP on the Rasperry Pocket Finsbury
11. Turning to Philofaxy, what do you like the most?
How we all get to share our ideas and tips, how lively the community is.
12. And what do you not like about Philofaxy?
That I can't keep up with the posts anymore, because there are so many per week! oh, and that the new layout isn't mobile phone friendly...
13. What was the last music album CD you bought or downloaded?
Japanese pop-rock band called School Food Punishment ;)
Thank you Oni, for agreeing to go 'under the spotlight'