- A Filofax that isn't an organiser! - Bagsey - Bags, can you ever have enough?
- Compact Calendar - David Seah
- 2011 Archived - Well Planned Life
- A Filofax Swing Pad you can make at home - My Life All in One Place
- What's in your planner - The Crazy Suburban Mom
- A Stationery Love Affair. Moleskine. Filofax - Oh Panda
- Filofax Friday - Cupcakes and Cadenzas
- On being a notebook polygamist - From down the well
- Cheap hole reinforcements - This is My life
- insert witty blog post title here - Filofax Fixation
- Download a monthly planner for your Filofax - My Life All in One Place
- Using my Filofax Flex - Planet Millie
- What's in a name - Filomaniac
- Pocket Filofax - We're gonna need a bigger boat
- A diary system - colourliving
- Random Filofax Musings - Filofax Fixation
- Tickle Me, Filofax - The Crazy Suburban Mom
- How is your 2012 organisation going? - Heather Holistics
- Tweaks to the Filofax set up - Paper Pens Ink
- Filofacsmile - Filofax Fixation
- Your blog post could appear here next week... Please email us if we missed you this week.
Please note: Google have recently made a change to Blogger/Blogspot blogs. They have introduced a new type of comment set up.
You will recognise the new set up if you see 'Reply' below each comment. It's a nice idea... except if someone links to your post, like we do above, for some reason the link takes you straight to the comments and not the top of the post.
If your Blogger/Blogspot blog is behaving like this, go in to the Dashboard, then 'Settings', then click on comments 'Comments' and change 'Comment Form Placement' to 'Full Page' rather than 'Embedded below post' and then scroll to the bottom of the page and click on Save Settings.
That should cure the problem until Google fix the issue.