1. When did you buy your first Filofax and what was it?
I bought my first Filofax in the late 80's. It was a black pocket but I cannot remember what kind.
2. What other brands have you used or considered using?
I am strictly a Filofax girl.
3. Out of the organisers you own which is your current favourite (Style and Size)?
My current favourite is my patent, purple, personal original.
4. How many Filofax organisers do you own?
27 and the Filofax keyring.
5. What is the oldest Filofax in your collection?
I have a mid eighties Deskfax that my Dad had but didn't use.
6. What do you use your Filofax for?
23 of the 27 Filofaxes I have are in use. They are used for: diary, journal, financial, addresses, websites, 2 are my dictionary of interesting words, 5 are book lists, Filofax info, general info, home info, quotes, my writing, travel plans, occasion planning, birthdays, health and weight loss, medicines etc, last years diary.
7. What was the feature about Filofax you like most?
8. If you could design your own Filofax what would it feature?
9. How do you carry your Filofax?
In a plastic, clear, zip up make up bag.
10. Which Filofax in the current range do you like the most? Are you going to buy it?
I do like the personal blossom and the saffiano . I would like a Guildford as I work in Guildford.
11. What is the most you have ever spent on a Filofax? Which model?
£58 in a sale for the personal, red butterfly. I have been so lucky with People giving me Filofaxes they don't want. I have also got a few secondhand and lots as pressies.
12. What's your favourite Filofax tip or hack?
I have found the hole punching tips on Philofaxy very useful.
My own tip would be to use the small address size labels and type key words or use clip art to personalise them for things you want to use a lot. For example, a coffee cup pic for meeting friends for coffee.
13. Turning to Philofaxy, what do you like the most?
The information is always fantastic and interesting and everyone is so nice.
14. And what do you not like about Philofaxy?
It is a pain having to log in with google to make a comment. This is my fault, however, as i have. Forgotten my log in. :-)
15. What was the last music track you downloaded or bought?
I downloaded a Joe Bonamassa album from my Dad's computer to my mp4
16. Mark Darcy or Daniel Cleaver?
Thank you Sara for agreeing to appear on Philofaxy. And you would like to appear as a Reader Under The Spotlight please email philofaxy at gmail dot com