18 February 2014

Web Finds - 18 February 2014

So here are the latest Filofax blog posts from around the Internet:
  1. Pockets, pockets, pockets - Paper Pens Ink
  2. Making Time - The Nest Not Exactly Empty
  3. Filofax Chameleon A5 Black :: Hello Kitty Inspired - Coloursnme
  4. Gillio Medium Compagna in Grey - My Life Re-organised
  5. Before and after of DIYFish LMI V2.0, week 6 - Wit's End
  6. Filofax Has Been Quiet… Bit The Courteeners Have Not! - Kel & Filofax
  7. My Current Organisation/ Planner Setup! - OATTblog
  8. A Daily Plan In A Weekly Planner - Giftie Etcetera
  9. Pocket Holborn...? - Paper Pens Ink
  10. Gillio Compagna "Lezard",in medium size :o)) - Chrissie's Universe
  11. Top 3 Posts This Week... - Filofancy 
  12. My Collection - The Nest Not Exactly Empty
  13. Filofax: Dashboards - So Joey
  14. Shortest filofax change ever? - Paper Pens Ink
  15. Charleston A4 Folder with Rings - Filo Manie
  16. Filofax Ascot...going vintage ;o)) - Chrissie's Universe
  17. Filofax Personalization & Embellishment for the Nondecorator - The Contemplative Belle
  18. Purple Malden - One year on. Indigo Blue
  19. filofax. - Carrie L Sunday
  20. Mon Gillio a5 a mica noir - Le Blog de Nati Zou
  21. 2014 System Revamp: Starbucks Binder* - Well Planned Life
  22. Josh’s Mini Cross Meltdown! - This Bugs Life
  23. Filofax Malden Setup and Updates - Aquatique
  24. Why I love....my Filofax! - Around and upside down
  25. The Calendar - Monthly, Weekly, Daily and How They Work Together.... - Sparkle Frogs
  26. What is bonded leather? - This Bugs Life
  27. Undated Planner Pages - Giftie Etcetera
  28. Favourite Filofax Hacks #6: Hide Private Information Using Teeline Shorthand - Filohacks
  29. A Bargain Organiser - Roses in December
  30. When eBay sellers steal your photographs - This Bugs Life
  31. What I love about different types of planners - Plannerisms
  32. "My Week" Links from Around the Web 2/18/2014 - The Contemplative Belle
  • Your Filofax/Organiser blog posts could appear in this list, just contact philofaxy at gmail dot com to be added to our monitoring list in any of the categories (Blog, Video, My Week)
  • We can not guarantee people will read your posts, but we know there is a higher chance of people reading your posts and returning to read other posts if you make them interesting with pictures and good hints and tips. Do not forget to give your posts a title... 
  • For some general tips on Filofax Blogging, please see this post
And here are a selection of the latest Filofax videos for your enjoyment.
  1. Favorite Pens I Use With My Planner/ Filofax - My Purpley Life
  2. My New Patent Purple A5 Filofax & Two Super Easy Divider Filo Hacks! JustagirlTV
  3. Dark brown Gillio Mia Carra in medium-an overview of my set up - Debbie Hockedy
  4. New/Updated Filofax Set-Up - Jessica Bella
  5. My Current Filofax Collection - OATTblog
  6. Filofax deco week #8 and leather bound journal - Palestblue
  7. Decorating my Filofax Week 8 - Mits t
  8. Filofax Decoration 2014 w.8 - adamsfilo
  9. How I use my Filofax Diary - Adamsfilo
  • For tips on how to improve your videos, please see this post
  • Your Filofax/Organiser Videos could appear in this list, just contact philofaxy at gmail dot com to be added to our monitoring list. 
Enjoy

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Odd it wasn't a couple of hours ago, I will contact Jennifer and ask if there is a problem

      Delete
  2. Wow - thank you for featuring my blog post here. I adore my filofax and would be lost without it. Now I know there is such a cult following - will defo feature more posts and vids :-)
    Love Vicky
    http://www.aroundandupsidedown.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete