03 February 2014

Enthusiasts Collection Monthly Planner – now on sale!

The Enthusiasts Collection Monthly Planner is now on sale! in A5 and Personal size only on the Filofax UK website


The Undated Monthly Priority Planner, exclusively available on the Filofax website. Achieve your monthly goals with ease using the pack, which contains a monthly date column and sections for Monthly Goals, Important Events & Occasions and Notes.

The Filofax Enthusiasts Collection competition to design a diary or undated refill was recently won by our organisational hero Coralie Mckeivor. She explains that the design was created to act as a monthly summary or plan of action, and provides a quick ‘at a glance’ reference page. Coralie says “You can use it as a diary summary, a goal management tool or assign it to a particular project. For example it can help plan your life, your blog, your job, your health… anything.”

Buy it now



5 comments:

  1. Silly question, but how many pages in a pack? FF UK doesn't specify.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great to see it is now available.

    I have just counted. The Personal Sized Pack includes12 monthly sheets (double sided) Therefore enough for 2 years if you use one side a month.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! I suspected 12 but wanted to be sure. Ordered both sizes. What a great insert!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this idea! I used to have a page like this in my old Franklin Covey planners that I loved using for planning out my months. Congratulations Coralie, ordering one for myself now!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this new pack...but now I HAVE to find a vintage pink A5 Malden so I can buy them :)

    ReplyDelete