11 February 2014

Web Finds - 11 February 2014

So here are the latest Filofax blog posts from around the Internet:
  1. Congo - der Mulberry unter den Gillios - Filo-Manie
  2. Actionable Telephone Note #filofaxfriday - Planning with Printed Portal
  3. What do you want in a Filofax??? - The Contemplative Belle
  4. Flex by Filofax!A5 ;o)) - Chrissie's Universe
  5. Rudeness & Copyright Issues - LJ's Blog of Stuff
  6. Mia Cara - der Name ist Programm - Filo-Manie
  7. Notes and Filing in My A5 - Thoughts & Exploration
  8. Some BIG News and the Resulting Filofax and Trollbeads Combo! - Cats Corner
  9. My 10 Favourite Hacks, #10: Fountain Pen loving note paper, Personal size - Filohacks
  10. 2014 System Revamp: Odds & Ends, Keepsakes, and Maps - Well Planned Life
  11. Ah, here we go again... Pocket? Personal? - Paper Pens Ink
  12. 10 Ways… to use the 30 Day Habit Tracker Insert - Planning with Printed Portal
  13. My New Filofax - Caity.nu
  14. Philofaxy, Heart of the Community - The Contemplative Belle
  15. Organising with Filofax: Blog Planner - OATTblog
  16. Filofax Original A5 Fluoro Pink :: Winter Olympics Matryoshka Doll Inspired - Coloursnme
  17. My 10 favourite hacks, #9: A5 hole punching - Filohacks
  18. Say hello to my Patent Filofax! - She's Eclectic
  19. Filofax Friday - En Vogue Pogue
  20. Malden Zip Compact - Mein neuer Finanzfilo (I) - Seelen Zucker
  21. Malden Zip Compact - Mein neuer Finanzfilo (II) - Seelen Zucker
  22. Kate Spade Planner & becoming THAT GIRL! - It's Bluetiger
  23. Diary Divider - Roses in December
  24. Filofaxes and Souffles! - Filofaxuations
  25. Note To Self: How To Write Planner Task Entries - Giftie Ectetera
  26. Rainbow- My Tabs - Incarnations of Organization
  27. Personal sized stationery is back in stock! - Maudie Made
  28. Van Der Spek Custom Organiser with 35mm gold rings - This Bugs Life
  29. How to Choose Your Day-Timer Planner Pages - Day Timer Blog
  30. The insides of my Filofax - Deskfax Restoration Part 1 - Simply Particular
  31. Back together again - Deskfax Restoration Part 2 - Simply Particular
  32. Mes agendas - Le blog de Nati Zou
  33. Free Filofax Valentine’s Day inserts – Personal size - Solitary Star
  34. ‘Planner Process’ – My Setup by Joshua La Porte (picture heavy post) - This Bugs Life
  35. For Christine and Laurie – Step 1 to world domination - Filohacks
  36. A New Dashboard - Roses in December
  37. The Planner Pen, At Last! - The Contemplative Belle
  38. Mon Gillio Compagna Croco gris - Le blog de Nati Zou
  39. Visuals: When A Planner List Is Not Enough - Giftie Ectetera 
  40. Planner user levels: Low, Medium, High - Plannerisms
  41. My 10 Favourite Hacks, #8: Use Ivy stickers to make corrections - Filohacks
  42. Comparison: A5 Gillio Mia Cara and A5 Van Der Spek - This Bugs Life
  43. Week 6 – Archiving & Searching II – Life Mapping Weekly Chit Chat - DiY Fish
  44. Kate Spade - Black & Red - Seelen Zucker
  45. Loving my new #steampunk divider set for my #filofax. Really... - Rhomany's Art Journal
  46. "My Week" Links from Around the Web 2/10/14 - The Contemplative Belle
  47. Valentine's-y Filofaxes and a Paperclip Tutorial - Bits and Pieces
  • Your Filofax/Organiser blog posts could appear in this list, just contact philofaxy at gmail dot com to be added to our monitoring list in any of the categories (Blog, Video, My Week)
  • We can not guarantee people will read your posts, but we know there is a higher chance of people reading your posts and returning to read other posts if you make them interesting with pictures and good hints and tips. Do not forget to give your posts a title... 
  • For some general tips on Filofax Blogging, please see this post
And here are a selection of the latest Filofax videos for your enjoyment.
  1. My weekly review process - Joshua LaPorte
  2. Do I GTD? - Joshua LaPorte
  3. Digital planning and document storage/retrieval; some comments on - Joshua LaPorte
  4. Filofax compact calipso monthly calendar - sandrajohn27
  5. Decorating my Filofax: Week 7 - mits t
  6. Filofax-related GIVEAWAY!!! - My Summer Touch
  7. Friday Funbits - Filofax Fun Tip - Natasha Hensel
  8. January Malden Filofax Flip Through and Gillio Insert pen test - Tracy Rienhardt
  9. Filofax Tip No 57 - Make Your Own Printed Customized Filofax Pages - PART 1 - Kent from Oz
  10. Filofax Tip No 58 - How To Print Your Own Pages - PART 2 - Kent from Oz
  11. Bargain Filofaxes and Planners - Some great ideas! - Kent from Oz
  12. Collection update!Meet 2 new Gillio Compagnas ;o) - Chrissie's Universe
  13. Where Do I Start? Prequel: What size planner do I need? - Life: Planned
  14. Filofax Decoration Week #7 - palestblue
  15. MiracleBind by Blueline - Filofax UK
  16. Where Do I Start? Part 2: What's Next? - Life: Planned
  17. Filofax Decoration 2014 w.7 - adamsfilo
  18. Gillio Medium Compagna: Updated Tour! - OATTblog
  19. Filofax Weekly Pages Decoration: Week 7 - Valentine's Theme - Ruby Dumbrique
  20. Updated Planner Setup - Life: Planned
  • For tips on how to improve your videos, please see this post
  • Your Filofax/Organiser Videos could appear in this list, just contact philofaxy at gmail dot com to be added to our monitoring list. 
My Week Posts
  1. My week #6 The University Project
  2. 365/30 Lists: 2014 | Weeks 3 - 5 - A Crafty Island Girl
  3. My Filofax Week 44 - Roses in December
  4. My Week #32 - Coffee & Stationery
  5. My Week #6 - Becoming Organized
  6. Weekly Post #55 - Miss Mai's Adventures
  7. My Week #6 - Life of Kitty
  8. recording life:: feb 3 - feb 9 2014 - it's looking lovelee today
  9. My Week #56 - #6 2O14 - Ink Stickers Notebooks
  10. Week 6 Before & After Shots Comparison - Carie Harling
  11. WEEK IN REVIEW: 02.03.14 - 02.09.13 + Daily Drawings - Innocent+Twisted
  12. Snappy Sundays: 09/02/2014 - Day To Day Concepts
  13. My week #95 - Paper Lovestory
  14. My week #6 - She's Electic
  15. Week 7 Before Shots – Lovey-Dovey - Carie Harling
  16. Filofax 2014: Week 6 - A Crafty Island Girl
  • Your 'My Week' posts could appear in this list, just contact philofaxy at gmail dot com to be added to our monitoring list. 
Enjoy

2 comments: