27 February 2014

Filofax Tip No. 4

So today's tip.

If you use more than one diary insert, use extra 'today' markers as well.

I use two diary inserts, one for my general planning, and another dedicated to blog posts, with a today marker in each one it is easy to flip from one to another.

If I have an event coming up that I'm planning in my personal size organiser, I add in another today marker to make it quick to refer to event planning page.

Until the next tip happy organising.  Check out other tips here.

1 comment:

  1. I use three calendar formats - monthly to show important events at a glance, weekly to keep me on track with goals and deliverables and daily to check off tasks and scribble notes. I use a black page marker for monthly, clear for weekly and another black one for daily. Works fine for me.

    ReplyDelete