04 February 2014

Web Finds - 4 February 2014

So here are the latest Filofax blog posts from around the Internet:
  1. Filofax And Royalty - Roses in December
  2. Filofax Friday: Goals for 2014 - Planning with Printed Portal
  3. Filofax Friday.... er, um... Saturday. - En Vogue Pogue
  4. How-To Guide - The Filofax Blog
  5. DIY: Page Markers For Your Planner - Giftie Etcetera
  6. Songbird Divider - Roses in December
  7. Day Planners and Organizers: My Personal History - Paper Goodness
  8. Filofax A5 Osterley: Updated Home & Family Planner - OATTblog
  9. 2014 System Revamp: Dominos 3 - Well Planned Life
  10. I miss my filofax - Looking through a frosty window...
  11. Limited stocks of 2014 Plannerisms planners still available! - Plannerisms
  12. Filofax Friday: 30 Day Habit Tracker - Planning with Printed Portal 
  13. How to Manage Your Time: Paper or Digital? - Paper Goodness
  14. Gotta love hashtags:: #fflovephotoaday challenge, jan 2014 - It's looking love lee today
  15. Downsizing My Filofax Collection. - OATTblog
  16. Office- My Work Section, Part 1/3 - Incarnations of Organization
  17. January Filofax photo-a-day challenge, week four - She's Eclectic
  18. Songbird Divider - Another Replacement - Roses in December
  19. Review of the Filofax Bromley Travel Wallet – and a Hack! - Paper Goodness
  20. Filofax Friday – Pretty Patterns to Coordinate a Planner - Renew Your Space
  21. Enthusiasts Collection - The Filofax Blog
  22. Stamping in my Filofax - The Storage Studio
  23. Prompts for Filofaxers: Setting my 2014 Blogging Goals - Planning with Printed Portal
  24. Roses In December - Individual Divider - Roses in December
  25. Filfofax Decoration – Monochrome Washi Tape - Cuteek
  26. Filofax and Your Brain - The Contemplative Belle
  27. Filofax, Journaling, and Art Journaling and Other Goals in January - Flamingo House Happenings
  28. Marathoning The Task List In Your Planner - Giftie Etcetera
  29. Answers to your Questions - Filofax & Journalling + Giveaway!! - Mrs Brimbles
  30. LMI V02.1 Add-On | Are you ready for the season of love - DiY Fish
  31. Office- My Work Section, Part 2/3 - Incarnations of Organization
  32. Secrets to Using a Filofax (planner) ~ Simplify Your Life & Mind Part 5 - The Contemplative Belle
  33. Filing 101 - Giftie Etcetera
  34. My 2014 set-up (version 1) - Student Spyglass
  • Your Filofax/Organiser blog posts could appear in this list, just contact philofaxy at gmail dot com to be added to our monitoring list in any of the categories (Blog, Video, My Week)
  • We can not guarantee people will read your posts, but we know there is a higher chance of people reading your posts and returning to read other posts if you make them interesting with pictures and good hints and tips. Do not forget to give your posts a title... 
  • For some general tips on Filofax Blogging, please see this post
And here are a selection of the latest Filofax videos for your enjoyment.
  1. Planner Evolution: Filofax A5 Ochre Malden February 2014 Update - Liz S
  2. Decorating my Filofax 2014: Week 6 - mits t
  3. Gillio medium compagna gold (filofax related) - Johanne Nevin
  4. A5 Osterley: Updated Family/Household Planner - OATTblog
  5. My Filing Planner(Filofax) - Julia Jules
  6. Sunday Chit Chat - February 2nd 2014 - adamsfilo
  7. My Planners Jan 2014- Collection from Daily Photo Challenges - DizzyMama
  8. Letter Opener to Cut A4 paper to fit into my A5 Planner - DizzyMama
  9. Updated: What's In My Filofax 2014 - OATTblog
  10. Pocket size chameleon wallet/purse filofax - Johanne Nevin
  11. Flipping through my January 2014 2PPD - Maryannemoll
  12. January planner recap and NEWS! - Life Planned
  13. A5 Malden in purple for work - Johanne Nevin
  14. Filofax Weekly Pages Decoration: Week 6 - Heart/Love Theme 1 - Ruby Dumbrique
  15. What I file in my two planner system - Life Planned
  16. Filofax Decoration 2014 W.6  - adamsfilo
  17. Follow up from Jan Update- What's my News? - Life Planned
  18. My Filofax January 2014 Favorites  - Ruby Dumbrique
  • For tips on how to improve your videos, please see this post
  • Your Filofax/Organiser Videos could appear in this list, just contact philofaxy at gmail dot com to be added to our monitoring list. 
My Week Posts
  1. My Week #5 - Life of Kitty
  2. My Week #57 - #5 2O14 - Ink Stickers Notebooks
  3. My week #94 - Paper Lovestory
  4. My Week #5 - Becoming Organized
  5. My Week #5 Panda Love & Atlanta Snow Jam - Just A Girl... Atlanta
  6. My Week #14 - Addicted to Stationery
  7. Instagram it:: week 5 - It's looking love lee today
  8. Filofax Pretties: Week 6 - So Joey Creates
  9. Recording life:: jan 27 - feb 2 2014 - It's looking love lee today
  10. The Weekly Recap (#5) - Student Spy Glass
  11. Week Five Wrap Up… and Update - For the Love of Planning
  12. My Filofax Week 43 - Roses in December
  13. Week 5 Before & After Shots - Carie Harling
  14. Week 6 Before Shots – Cherry Blossoms - Carie Harling
  15. WEEK in REVIEW: 01.27.14 - 02.02.14 + Daily Drawings of the week - Innocent+Twisted
  16. Snappy Sundays: 02/02/2014 - Day to day concepts
  17. My week #5 - She's Eclectic
  18. My planner week #6 - Deligted
  19. Week #4 and Week #5 - Break of Light
  20. My Week #31 - Coffee & Stationery
  21. My week #5 - Rainbyxoxo
  22. Week 5 – Planning & Searching – Life Mapping Weekly Chit Chat - DiY Fish
  23. Filofax Week 6: Almost V-Day Week - For Love of Cupcakes
  • Your 'My Week' posts could appear in this list, just contact philofaxy at gmail dot com to be added to our monitoring list. 
Enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment