25 February 2014

Web Finds - 25 February 2014

So here are the latest Filofax blog posts from around the Internet:
  1. A Black Hamilton - This Bugs Life
  2. Printable Blog Planner - Student Spy Glass
  3. Setup della filofax POCKET_ 2014 - Lucy Wonderland
  4. Decorating & Fashioning My Filofax - The Decorated Filo
  5. Why Paper? - This Bugs Life
  6. New Kate Spade + RAK! - Pretty Filo
  7. A5 Filofax Planner (2014 Planner Update) - Organized Jen
  8. Planner Pen Holder Hack - Giftie Etcetera
  9. The Filofax Experiment | My Day WITHOUT my Filofax - Always Angella Blog
  10. Treating work as an appointment in my personal planner - This Bugs Life
  11. 10 Things Using a Paper Planner Can Do For You - The Contemplative Belle 
  12. Quo Vadis Exatime 17 (personal size Filofax compatible) 2014 week + notes diary insert - Plannerisms
  13. A New Dashboard For My Back To School - Roses in December
  14. How-To Guide - Filofax
  15. Organization in January - Well Planned Life
  16. Pocket Malden Repurposed - The Contemplative Belle
  17. Six Ways A Planner Can Save You Money - Renew Your Space
  18. Using DIYFish Life Mapping Inserts v2(b) - Break of Light
  19. 6 Basic Habits of a Good Paper Planner (Filofax User) - The Contemplative Belle
  20. Filofax Tip Number 2 - Philofaxy - Roses in December
  21. Favourite Filofax Hack #5: lightweight A5 fountain pen friendly notepaper. - Filohacks
  22. That overwhelming feeling you get... - Askatla
  23. I made a 2014 Set up Video (Finally!) - The University Project
  24. Attaching Planner Pages To Each Other - Giftie Etcetera
  25. "My Week" Links from Around the Web 2/24/14 - The Contemplative Belle
  26. Cotton cream diary pages - Review - Ink Stickers Notebooks
  27. What's New in 2014? - The Storage Studio
  28. Quick Tip- Home Projects - Incarnations of Organization
  29. Filofax almost-spring freebie. - Carrie L Sunday
  30. Calendar cuties | March 2014 - I love it all
  • Your Filofax/Organiser blog posts could appear in this list, just contact philofaxy at gmail dot com to be added to our monitoring list.
  • We can not guarantee people will read your posts, but we know there is a higher chance of people reading your posts and returning to read other posts if you make them interesting with pictures and good hints and tips. Do not forget to give your posts a title... 
  • For some general tips on Filofax Blogging, please see this post
And here are a selection of the latest Filofax videos for your enjoyment.
  1. Duplex Filofax Clone - Philofaxy 
  2. My 2014 Monthly Calendar Set Up in my Filofax - My Purpley Life
  3. Filofax Decoration 2014 w.9 - adamsfilo
  4. Walk through of my medium gold epoca Gillio Compagna - One Fantastic Find
  5. A Tour of My Frankin Covey Compact Planner - Sharon Korkes
  6. My killer new Filofax cover collab with Filofaxin - Nadine
  7. Decorating my Filofax Week 9 while doing 20 Facts Tag (chit-chat) - Mits t
  8. How I use my DIYFish LMI v2(b) - Dawn F.
  9. D.I.Y. Filofax Dividers - FiloFascination
  10. Box Opening A5 Gillio - Lalaboobaby
  • For tips on how to improve your videos, please see this post
  • Your Filofax/Organiser Videos could appear in this list, just contact philofaxy at gmail dot com to be added to our monitoring list. 
If you are on the West Coast of the USA, there's a meet up being planned, take a look at the post about it

And news from Filofax USA... here is where to sign up for their newsletter


Enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment