06 February 2014

Filofax Tip No.1

This is the first in a series of Filofax Tips that I hope to run over the next few weeks. They will be short simple posts. I hope you find them useful. Check out other tips here.

So today's tip. Add a year planner to your organiser, it can help you plan those distant dates and appointments quickly and you can reduce the number of months of daily or weekly pages you are carrying.

We have some year planners you can print out yourself and use on our Diary Inserts page....

Until the next tip happy organising.

5 comments:

  1. Looking forward to your new series, Steve! I'm just carrying wo2p through May, when our school year ends, but keep my mo2p for the whole year in my Filo all year long.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I use a year planner and find it very useful to see at a glance what is coming up and quick to add dates too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't have a "year planner" but I have monthly pages for the whole year. I need the big picture.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As FC users we get used to those extra four years of monthlies they send. I never used a yearly planner before because I have a list of things for each month that don't necessarily need dates. So my yearly planning is mostly task oriented, with a few set dates.

      Delete
  4. I keep the year planner for both 2014 and 2015 for long term planning. Thank you Steve for making those available. They are so helpful.

    Cissy, The Contemplative Belle

    ReplyDelete