I have always been drawn to the simple paper and pen, and I always tried to find new ways to bring it into my life. When I found Filofax, I was drawn to it like a moth and I couldn't keep my eyes of any of it. After spending months of decorating and organizing, I was able to find something that organized my life, but also gave me great enjoyment. After realizing how much I loved doing this, I started my blog Live. Love. Planners. to share my happiness with other people who enjoyed it as much as me. Ever since, I have been writing with a passion for one of my favorite things in life.
I bought my first "official" planner in May of 2014 (almost a year now!), and it is a Duck Egg Blue Patent Compact Organizer
2. What other brands have you used or considered using?
I have used only the Filofax brand so far, but in the future I would like to purchase from Kikki K and I would also like to try making my own planner :)
3. Out of the organisers you own which is your current favourite (Style and Size)?
Well, at the moment, I just have the one Filofax (my Duck Egg Patent Compact Organiser), but I love the way it looks and it will probably be my favorite for a while.
4. How many Filofax or other brands of organisers do you own?
I just own the one Filofax, but I am always hoping to start a collection!
5. What is the oldest organiser in your collection?
My Duck Egg Filofax.
6. What do you use your organisers for?
I use my Filofax for general everyday planning, for inspiration pages, expenses, blogging, and for contact lists.
7. How many sections do you have in your organiser and what is each section used for?
Because I am still using the one organiser, I use it for everything I listed above, each as its own section in my planner.
8. What was the feature about Filofax you like most?
My favorite thing about my planner is its versatility to fit my daily life. Since my life is always changing, I love the fact my planner can change along with me.
9. If you could design your own Filofax what would it feature?
If I could design my own Filofax it would have lots of little pockets all through out the planner (similar to a Malden) and would have a row of pen loops for the pens I color code with.
10. How do you carry your Filofax?
I carry my Filofax in my backpack (it matches the color of my planner!) or in small handbags.
11. Which Filofax in the current range do you like the most? Are you going to buy it?
I'm torn between the new Domino Patent in turquiose and the Original in fluro pink. I'm hoping to get the Original for my birthday and I am going to save up for the Domino.
12. What is the most you have ever spent on a Filofax or other brand of organiser? Which model?
Well, since I've only ever bought the Patent Compact, I've only spent $47.25 (35 pounds), but my family still laughs at me for spending that much on a planner!
13. What's your favourite Filofax tip or hack?
Anything involving new and inventive ways to re-invent dashboards!
14. Turning to Philofaxy, what do you like the most?
The fact that you can see the works of new and upcoming bloggers and also the oppurtunities for bloggers created from Philofaxy!
15. And what do you not like about Philofaxy?
Is this a trick question? :D
16. What was the last music track you downloaded or bought?
The Smoke and Mirrors album by Imagine Dragons
17. Have you ever attended a Philofaxy meet-up? if not do you intend to one day?
No I haven't, but I will definitely see to doing so in the future!
18. What was the last movie you watched?
The Hundred Foot Journey. I love the cooking in it!
19. What was the last book you read?
The Maze Runner. Very well thought out.
Thank you Beth.
As you know we are always looking for new people to appear in our 'Reader Under Spotlight feature, you don't have to be 'well known' or a long term user to be considered to appear in this 'spot'.
So please contact Steve philofaxy at gmail dot com today. Thank you.