29 June 2013

Web Finds - 29 June 2013

As usual for a Saturday morning here are the latest Filofax blog posts from around the Internet:
  1. Simplicity - Cloudberry Musings
  2. If Filofax Did Makeup Bags… - Vivianna Does Makeup
  3. Washi Tape Wednesday #1 - My Purpley Life
  4. Tranquility - Cloudberry Musings
  5. FlyLady Pages Added To Files Page - JarFM
  6. My NEW Pink Domino Review.... - The Filofaxtory
  7. Peru Pocket Filofax Review! - The Wonderful World of Alice
  8. Reflections - Cloudberry Musings
  9. The Great Filofax Roundabout - Wandrrlust
  10. You can carry an A5 Filofax with you everywhere: here’s how! - Zoe at Home
  11. My next binder… will it be Filofax, FC, or Gillio - I love Filofax
  12. The Blues Brothers - Cloudberry Musings
  13. Topic divider set for your Filofax to print at home - My Life All in One Place
  14. Update; What custom made organizer to choose? - My Filo World
  15. A Pocketful of Birthdays - Chocolate and Filofaxes
  16. Very Berry Red Filofax - Cloudberry Musings
  17. Moving into Mulberry: Vintage Pocket Book Review! - Cat's Corner
  18. Broken Today, Cool Things, and Good (Filo)keeping - Well Planned Life
  19. A request to Filofax company to make a modern sophisticated Filofax with 30 mm rings - MySummerTouch1
  20. I keep on trying.... In and out of the Cuban Filofax - Angel Jem's City Cottage
  21. My Current Filofaxes; A5 Osterley in Brown & Pocket Classic in Pink - My Filo World
  22. My Week...in The Original Filofax in Fluorescent Pink! - Filocuteness
  23. Die Gewinnerin des Let's Doodle-Gewinnspiels - Filomaniac
  24. The insidious nature of paper - One pair of shoes at a time
  25. Filofax Friday: My New A5 Filofax - Planning with Printed Portal
  26. Franklin Covey Flower Charm (Japan) review - I love Filofax
  27. Planner Problems? 10 Questions To Ask Before Making Changes - Homemakers Daily
  28. Filofax Washi Love..... - The Filofaxtory
  29. Organised Mum inserts – a Filofax update - Creating Apples
  30. Time Out - Well Planned Life
  31. Oooops, I'm doing it again! - The Crazy Suburban Mom
  32. Filofax Pockets - Roses in December
  • Your blog post could appear here next week if we missed you this time around. Email us the details and we will include it if we can. 
  • We can not guarantee people will read your posts, but we know there is a higher chance of people reading your posts and returning to read other posts if you make them interesting with pictures and good hints and tips. Do not forget to give your posts a title... 
And here are a selection of the latest Filofax videos for your enjoyment. 
  1. Gillio Planner Firenze - Changing rings - Tom Van Haelen
  2. My Week...in The Original Filofax in Fluorescent Pink! - Amy Weimann
  3. Gillio MIACARA planner review - Tom Van Haelen
  4. Filofax Compact Calipso in Teal - Amee Filo
  5. Gillio Planner famous scratch test ....WATCH THIS!! - Tom Van Haelen
  6. Personal Size Life is Crafted Planner Inserts for Filofax - lifeiscrafted
  7. Life Crafting Lovely Lisa Fox from Open Shed & her LIC A5 Week On 2 Page Planner - lifeiscrafted
  8. DIY Washi Paper Clips - mypurpleylife
  9. RAPESCO Adjustable Diary Punch 66-P - Natasha Hensel
  10. Moving Into My Filofax Original Orange - scrapjoy
  11. Not really am unboxing of the A5 Fusion Filofax - Stevie Filofly
  12. Want to win a Filofax? - Tracy Reinhardt
  13. Filofax Art Decoration - week 26 - (no tools!)(except for a pen!) - mysummertouch
  14. Filofax: How to Set up a NEW Filofax out of the box - mysummertouch
  15. Filofax bargain U.K - WellThatsNat
  16. My Filofax Color Coding System - TeamFilofax719
  17. What's in My Filofax Pocket Aston? - TheGLOSSette
  18. First Impression Xyron X150 Sticker Maker - Adamsfilo
  19. For the love of Filofax: A5 Filofax Business Setup Update - SecretAgentBover
  20. Decorating My Filofax Pages - love4creativity
  • I have recently started to monitor You Tube videos in the same way we monitor blogs for new posts. The number of channels monitored will steadily increase in the coming weeks, but if your channel is in the list above then your channel is now in the monitoring system. 
  • Why isn't my video in your list? Most probably because it's a 'Haul video', an 'Unboxing Video' or a 'Vertical Video'  Videos that are about set ups and reviews of Filofax organisers and other ring bound organisers will nearly always be included. 
Enjoy

4 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing my last TWO blog posts. I appreciate it very much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for including my videos Steve! Like Tina above, it is really appreciated :) Even if people take just one idea or tiny piece of inspiration away from the videos I am so happy.

    Warm regards from a rainy and cold Sydney!
    Arienne
    Life is Crafted

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Steve to include my videos and a blogpost about the request to Ff company. We'lLsee, maybe people will answer, and ff will listen ?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for linking to my Mulberry post :)

    ReplyDelete