06 February 2018

Web Finds - 6 February 2018

So I hope you have had a good weekend.

So now it is time to enjoy a great collection of blog posts and videos from around the internet.

Here are a selection of the latest Filofax videos for your enjoyment.
  1. How I Use My Planner | January Overview - OATTblog
  2. UPDATED Filofax Pocket croc and Mini Haul - CraftyLCdesigns
  3. Quarterly/Annual Planning Update | Kendra Bork - Kendra Bork
  4. Filofax Set-Up: My Private Domino Soft A5 Planner - AennePlans - Aenne Plans
  5. Pocket filofax finsbury used as wallet and personal planner - Maria Rod
  6. DIY Filofax Tracker/ Lesezeichen - Lalalunia
  7. February Filofax Update | Black Personal Holborn - Sam Plans
  8. Time Blocking for Maximum Productivity - Girlboss Functional Planning 8 | Kendra Bork - Kendra Bork
  9. My 2018 Personal Filofax Malden Planner Set Up - craftymom24cs
  10. Filofax Malden personal ~ flip through - Eva Psarrou
  11. PWM Filofax Pocket Planner *Feb 5th to 11th* - Robin's Nest
  12. Filofax Malden Pocket Flip-Through 2018 - Little Miss Alaska 
  13. ~First Impressions: A5 Filofax Notebook~ - Kimmy Vera
  14. How I Process my Email To Inbox Zero - How I GTD, bonus video | Kendra Bork - Kendra Bork
  • For tips on how to improve your videos, please see this post.  Also this video too Webfinds 
  • Your Filofax/Organiser Videos could appear in this list, just contact philofaxy at gmail dot com to be added to our monitoring list. 
Enjoy.




1 comment:

  1. We don't say it enough thank you Steve and all those behind the scenes!

    ReplyDelete