15 January 2020

Video Web Finds - Wednesday 15 January 2020

So I hope you have had a good weekend.

So now it is time to enjoy a great collection of videos from around the internet.

Here are a selection of the latest Filofax videos for your enjoyment.
  1. My Annual Review Process | Kendra Bork - Kendra Bork
  2. How I Set My Goals for 2020 - the planner spot
  3. How I write goals in my Franklin Planner | Goal Planning Forms and Values - Tonya Plans
  4. Trying a New Productivity Tool | Gantt Chart - Ganchi_mH
  5. Filofax Finsbury vs. Moterm Personal Size Planner - Brandy Michelle Plans
  6. How to Print and Cut MySummerTouch Inserts - Ganchi_mH
  7. Franklin Covey Splendor Binder | 2020 Planner Flip Through | Candiik Vlogs - Candiik
  8. Planner flip through Franklin Covey compact ava - Linda Zertuche
  9. New new planner set up, Target spot haul and future of my channel | my vds - my vds
  10. 2020 Planner Setup: Extension (A5) - rleplans
  11. My Current 2020 Planner Setup - eyes2jesus
  12. Choosing A Planner Series Two Personal Mini Rings And Disc Planners | The Daily Lleeder - The Daily LLeeder
  13. A6 Ring Planner Pouch|Lane and Alley Boutique - Carrots & Olives
  14. My TOP 3 Planners for 2020! - The Fabulous Planner
  15. Filofax Finsbury vs. Moterm Personal Size Planner - Brandy Michelle Plans
  16. Filofax Malden vs B6 Moterm - Daksina
  17. Van Der Spek Custom Italian Nero - Nekolassa
  18. Minimalist Personal Planner | Flip Through | Filofax Richmond 
  19. Filofax Malden Stone 2020 Planner Setup - Sort Stuff Out
  20. 2020 Compact Filofax Croc | Bullet Journal Style Setup | The Pixie Planner - The Pixie Planner
  21. Chatty Plan With Me | Weekly Personal Filofax | Jan 6-12 - Kat's Creative Corner
  22. My Updated Filofax Malden - Shirley Thrives
  23. My Disney Vacation Planner (Filofax finsbury pocket) - Plan With D
  24. Filofax Wochendeko KW 1 - starflower_plans
  • For tips on how to improve your videos, please see this post.  Also this video too Webfinds 
  • Your Filofax/Organiser Videos could appear in this list, just contact philofaxy at gmail dot com to be added to our monitoring list. 
You might also be interested in Planner Spread Love on Facebook. 

Enjoy