03 January 2020

Free For All Friday - No. 582 by Anita

January is already upon us and I hope that you all had a lovely Christmas and belated happy New Year! Sadly I went back to work on the 31st December, but I feel that it's still really Christmas until the decorations come down on twelfth night.

I love this clip by Michael McIntyre:



From a planning perspective, I feel a little like this as I'm still processing what happened in the old year, and not quite committed to plans or projects for 2020. Once upon a time, I used to think that I needed to have much more in place for the 1st January, but have learnt over the years that I normally need longer to mull everything over.

Do you also take this time to consider your planning for the year, or have you already dived in and feel that you have more in place?

And as always on Fridays, please feel free to discuss anything ringbound planner related.
Have a great weekend.

1 comment:

  1. That video is so accurate! A full week of not knowing what the hell is going on or what you should be doing.

    Re: cracker prizes: my MIL keeps any that are left at her house in a drawer so if someone doesn't like their small deck of cards or doesn't want their millionth shoe horn, than can choose from the pile.

    ReplyDelete