22 January 2020

Video Web Finds - Wednesday 22 January 2020

So I hope you have had a good weekend.

So now it is time to enjoy a great collection of videos from around the internet.

Here are a selection of the latest Filofax videos for your enjoyment.
  1. Franklin Covey Expense Envelopes For Your Planner - Tonya Plans
  2. 2020 Planner Setup - The Organized Science Teacher
  3. Weekly Plan With Me! | PeanutsPlannerCo, Pocket Filofax - Ganchi_mH
  4. 2020 Planner Setup: My Lists Section - Brandy Michelle Plans
  5. Planner Chat | My Thoughts on LV Planners, MM vs GM, Worth the Money? - MadyPlans
  6. My 2020 Planner Line Up - the planner spot
  7. 2020 Planner Setup: My Project Section (GTD) - Brandy Michelle Plans
  8. Breaking Down My Goals | Franklin Covey Compact | Ringed Planner - Valerie Brown
  9. Moterm Pocket Rings Flip - Planner Bunny Press
  10. Personal Rings Planner Set Up| Setting Up My Moterm Planner | Minimalist Planner - Noras Cove
  11. Aura Estelle Unboxing | A6 Ring Planner - erika_ lifevlogs
  12. My 2020 Planning Setup! Personal Wide Inserts - PlanWithMe ChristaMarie
  13. Foxy Fix Pocket Rings quick flip - misslucyplans
  14. 2020 A5 Rings Budget Planner For Business | Cloth And Paper Vegan Leather PlannerCheKesha Simms
  15. Filofax Saffiano Compact zip organiser fawn Unboxing - Becc
  16. Filofax Clipbook Zip Personal Planner Setup - The Life Facilitator
  17. Filofax Setup 2020 | Einlagen Drucken & Planer Einrichten - dekoRIAt
  18. Inside My Planner - LauraLacquer
  19. Filofax Update - My Cash Envelope Wallet! (January 2020) - aldebearart
  20. #filofax pocket wallet setup - Linda Zertuche
  21. My Pretty Filofax Malden - Shirley Thrives
  • For tips on how to improve your videos, please see this post.  Also this video too Webfinds 
  • Your Filofax/Organiser Videos could appear in this list, just contact philofaxy at gmail dot com to be added to our monitoring list. 
You might also be interested in Planner Spread Love on Facebook. 

Enjoy