05 March 2021

Free For All Friday No 643 by Laurie

In my FFAF in January I wrote about annual planning. In my FFAF last month I wrote about quarterly planning. In today's post I'm writing about monthly planning, and how I'm changing up my current system.

For many years I have used month on two pages printable pages, with the back sides of the pages blank, for my monthly planning. Having the back sides blank allows me to splice in other pages that are relevant to that month (such as holiday or event planning, budgeting pages, etc.). 

This month I am doing things a little differently. I'm experimenting with using month on one page calendars, with the opposite page blank to write my goals that month for work and personal. I'm hoping that seeing my month's events side by side with my goals will help me focus on what I can accomplish this month, and help me identify any particular times when I'm busy with both work and personal things so I can avoid a logjam ahead of time.

I don't know if I will continue this long term, but it's fun to experiment and see which method is more effective for me.

Do you do monthly planning?

As always on Fridays, feel free to ask and/ or discuss anything ring-binder organiser related!

No comments:

Post a Comment