The marketing team at Filofax UK HQ in Burgess Hill contacted me a few weeks ago asking me if we would be interested in a preview sample of a new product they were about to launch on 1st October and they enclosed the picture below. So I shared the email with Nan and Laurie. I think the instant responses I got back were testament on there own that they both liked the prospect of the seeing such a beautiful organiser, and to also see it on launch day.
Anyway, so here is a blokes view point on what is obviously a gift for the ladies... so I have to adopt the Crocodile Dundee persona for this post... it's snakeskin so close!
So on opening the package this evening under the watchful eye of my wife, I discovered:
I had been sent the snakeskin edition but it is also available in Pink and 'Fresco' Your choice will depend on your own tastes of course.
- A personal sized Filofax organiser
- A Filofax mirror
- An atomiser pen (screw the lid off and have your perfume to hand all day!
- A gift voucher entitling the recipient to a beauty experience (treatment, haircut or photography day) worth up to £100
- A presentation gift box
The organiser contains a standard personal size fill, but with some additional personal touches such as the Filofax mirror and the pen with contains a perfume atomiser, which is discretely contained in the top of the pen. The pen is in a matching
colour to the organiser itself, of course...
The vouchers included give you three options of either:
- Free Haircut and Finish.- at a top professional salon new you with The Hair Group.... or
- Free Mini Beauty Treatment - The Beauty Group offers a choice of one of six mini treatments at a salon near you..... or
- Free Fashion Experience with Fresh Studio (Make up session, Hair Style, followed by a fashion photo shoot)
So where do you see yourself using such an organiser? I'm sure you won't need to think of an excuse, it is very stylish and practical, the small detail touches will mean you can reduce the size
or the number of items in your handbag... or dare I even suggest it to go without a hand bag. Carry your new Filofax with pride.
The timing of the launch of this gift box is obviously aimed at the Christmas gift market, and I think Filofax should be congratulated for the thought they have put in to this gift box idea. The gift box is exclusively available on the Filofax UK on-line store, you will not find it available in any 'brick and mortar' high street shops.
Now before you start to think, 'Ah Steve has got his Christmas present for his wife sorted'... we are actually going to give one of our UK readers the opportunity of winning this sample Filofax Beauty Gift Box. Complete with the beauty vouchers and gift box, all as described above.
How to enter:
1. Firstly this sadly will only be available to someone in UK or Europe
2. We must be able to contact you by email, so please ensure you have a valid email address in your profile and include your location in your
profile (just country will be enough)
3. Please comment on this post and answer one of the following three questions
- What Filofax would you carry on the red carpet?
- What's the most recent beauty treatment you scheduled in your Filofax? Open your organiser and look -- no cheating!
- And one for the chaps: What woman would you most like to give this Giftbox to and why?
Please note that if you are in Europe the beauty vouchers are only valid in UK
We would like to thank Filofax UK for the sample giftbox and for their support.