29 October 2009

Filofax UK Adverts

You might have noticed the adverts for Filofax in the side bar and in the odd post. (scroll down to the bottom of the front page if you haven't spotted it yet)

If you click through to the Filofax UK site using this advert and then purchase something on the Filofax UK site, I will be receiving a small commission. This commission will be put towards the small cost of running the site and will be ploughed back in to the development of the site, it will also be used to pay for postage to deliver future prizes etc.

Whilst the commission is only earned on the UK site, any future prizes will be available to any reader no matter where you are in the world. At present the prizes have been donated to me by Filofax UK purely because I live in UK.

I am not aiming to make a profit from the commission it will all be used towards giving something back to you the readers in some shape or other. I will also promise not to make the advertising too brazen and 'in your face' so it detracts from your enjoyment of reading and commenting on the blog posts. Additionally you will only ever see adverts for Filofax on this site.


So if you are thinking of purchasing anything from Filofax UK, please click through to the site using the advert link in the side bar. Wouldn't it be so much easier if we had one currency for the whole world!

Thank you.

Regards
Steve
.

5 comments:

  1. That's great! Does this mean though that those of us who order in the US do not contribute to the commission? And if so, does that exclude us from the prizes? I do live in the US and buy a lot from US Filofax, so any possible prizes given would be great (although I hardly ever win contests)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kanalt,
    I've revised my post I hope it answers your questions.

    No one will be excluded...

    Regards
    Steve

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, it does. Thanks! It's too bad that we can't contribute to the commission though. The more, the better. =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Steve, I'll definately keep in mind. I want and can help with the commission as I have someone who works in both NY and London. So I can easily order from Filo UK and and have it shipped to London and just wait for it... Kanalt, you can always order from UK if you see something you really like - it's just that it's about $40 to ship across the pond. That's what I'm doing about my new pocket filo. The model was brand new this year (not even in the 2009 catalog) and suddenly discontinued in the US. I cannot locate anywhere here the color of leather I want. So I ordered thru the UK site where it's still being sold.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Esperanto of currencies?

    ReplyDelete