What do you get for your £35:
- Filofax Organiser – date, dinner, done
- - contemporary personal organiser with a smooth leather-look cover and cream suede-effect lining
- - special ‘lifestyle’ diary and papers, everything you need to balance work and play including party and outfit planners, top takeaways, shopping lists and even a little black book to rate those dates (Normally costs £17.50)
- Mini Organiser Pen (normally £20)
- - chrome and acrylic mini pen, designed to fit into your organiser
- Gourmet Society Dining Card
- - 12 months membership to the Gourmet Society (normally costs over £50), saving you £££s on restaurant bills
- - fantastic discounts at over 3,500 leading restaurants across the country. Enjoy 2-for-1 meals, 50% off food, or 25% off food AND drink at a wide variety of participating establishments, from Michelin starred establishments to award-winning independents and famous names like Café Rouge, Loch Fyne, The Living Room and Prezzo
- - restaurants from famous names like 'Marco' from Marco Pierre White, Gary Rhodes' 'W1 Brasserie' and Atul Kochhar's 'Benares'.
- - see www.gourmetsociety.co.uk/filofax for a full list of restaurants, offers and terms and conditions.
So if you are thinking of buying a friend or relative an Easter present, why not get them this excellent gift box set. Or treat yourself and make good use of the discount card over the Easter and May Bank Holidays.