- Filofax for Philofaxers - For all users, collectors and appreciators of all Filofax and ring bound personal organisers from all eras.
Please note people should not post items for sale on this group, all adverts go on to Ad-spot here on Philofaxy.
- Philofaxy Washi Tape Appreciation - For members of Philofaxy who love washi tape, stickers, dividers and general prettiness. This group will run alongside the Philofaxy group, giving members the opportunity to show off their washi love without interrrupting the main group.
- 365/30 Philofaxers - This is the 30 days of lists/blog posts for people in the Philofaxy world!
On the last day or first of every month there will be a new set of lists for the whole month published, in a document in the Files section of the group. There will be a notification on the Facebook wall.
- Filo Dieters United - A Filofax/Philofaxy fans health support group! This is not just a weight loss group. The focus is on being healthy.
It's A place where you can share your weight loss/weight gain stories, recipes, results or even how you maintain your health! Of course please share how your Filofax helps you stay on track. Health is serious but we have to remember to make it fun so we can maintain it! Also, this is NOT a anti fat group, its a pro health group. If you have a bad day, feel free to talk about it, thats what we are here for!
- Filo Life Style - Lifestyle changes happen only through permanent habit changes. Our Filofaxes make us want to be better people. Here we focus on creating habits that last a lifetime. This group is geared toward healthy choices in our lives, including but not limited to food, exercise, money and lifestyle design.
- Philofaxy Meet Up Group - Mainly for UK meet ups, but people in other countries very welcome in this group.
- Filofax for Philofaxy - Australian Meet Up Group
- Swap Sell Source Stationery -
- Advertising for Swaps (any stationery and Filofaxes)
- Sourcing (any stationery and Filofaxes)
- Selling (stationery only no Filofaxes)
- Free Stationery (Any stationery items you do not need and want to give away)
- FiloRAKs - Filofax Random Acts of Kindness
- Bagsey - Can you ever have enough? - Not Filofax related but run in conjunction with Philofaxy
All of the above groups are run by people from within the Philofaxy community, so you are assured you will be welcomed in any of them and you will see a lot of familiar names and faces from our blog post comments.