19 March 2012

Free Day-Per-Page and Day-On-Two-Pages diary pages for the Filofax Personal

Before Ray and I began our project to design a full range of diary pages, Ray created a couple of A5 layouts for Day-On-Two-Pages and Day-Per-Page diaries and it's these - adapted for the Filofax Personal - that we are releasing today.

First up is the Day-On-Two-Pages:


Then we also have Day-Per-Page:




1. Pre-prepared 2012 sets

You can download and print finished versions for this year from our diary inserts page.

Print these double-sided. If you have a duplex printer, set it to flip on the short edge. If you don't then you'll have to print odd-numbered pages and then re-feed to print the even-numbered pages on the reverse. You might have to experiment to find out how to re-feed the paper.

On one side of each sheet you'll find crop marks. Use a craft knife and a steel ruler to release the Personal pages and punch them. The templates are set up with mirrored gutters to accommodate the holes.

Source files

You can also roll your own using our source files. The Day-On-Two-Pages version uses this Word file as the base document and this Excel file as the data source. The Day-Per-page version uses this Word file as the base document and this Excel file as the data source.

You can also try out this same format on personal size paper too, although it is a lot of paper! If you want to use the source files you will need both the Word file and the Excel File

If you want to know how to go about using the source files, this post will help you.

Creative Commons License

This work by Philofaxy is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 3.0 Unported License. Please download, adapt, use, share, but don't charge or use commercially.

8 comments:

  1. I agree with Josh, these are brilliant! Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my word! EXACTLY what I was looking for! Thanks so much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am a bit late to the game here, but I really wanted to thank you guys for putting together these great inserts along with the source files. I have now been able, with the help of the base diary, the source files and the great youtube tutorials, to make myself the perfect custom Day on two page diary for myself with all of my favorite daily things such as routines, weekly clean, to dos and appointments. Thank you so much for providing the materials I needed to do this! I made one in A5 size and one in personal size. Now if only I could decide which size planner to use...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've searched everywhere for day on 2 page loose leaf sheets and today I found these!!! can't thank you enough

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We have this years and 2018 and 2019 if you look on the Diary Inserts page, listed at the top of the site.

      Delete