27 October 2017

Free For All Friday No. 467 by Anita

I have had lots going on recently, and in the past this has often meant that my Filofax has become just messy and out of date. However, this time I am definitely in Planner Win and everything is just working! So, what have I been doing differently this time?
  • When I realised that I was starting to feel overwhelmed, I did a thorough review and simplified my set up. I've been mostly using my Getting Things Done based system since 2009, but felt that it was time for a change. I will write another post soon to share my simplified set up
  • I have been using separate agenda lists for tasks relating to the different people in my life. The tasks involved haven't felt complicated enough to create a proper project, but having a list called 'Mum' or 'cat' has been sufficient to collate related items to keep on top of it all
  • As I've needed to be super focused, I have taken a break from social media and haven't even been reading much of Philofaxy. Reducing the amount of time I spend looking at a screen has meant that I've had more time to exercise, get outside or read a book. Therefore I've been feeling more relaxed, so have been writing more in my wonderful Winchester and getting more done. 
Do you find that your set up can cope with busier than normal times, or have you recently made a change that has been of great help with this?

And of course, as it's Friday please feel free to discuss anything ring bound planner related.
I hope you have a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment