18 January 2011

Mid-Week Finds

Well I'm in the middle of a busy couple of weeks here in UK, sorry for the lack of contributions from me, but I'm back in France next week so usual service will be resumed.... But that doesn't mean I've not been spying out the odd interesting post from around the interwebs....
And my other finds of the week where a couple of Filofax type organisers that my Mother bought but they don't appear to have been used. One is Personal size the other Pocket, but don't get too excited, they are both fairly cheap looking PVC covered binders with undated contents. History 'unknown'

I might adapt one of them for my mileage record in the car!!! Being plastic they won't get harmed by the odd splash of rain when I open the car door. 

I hope the rest of your week goes well. Take care.....

Steve

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the post, Steve! Liking the homage to all things filofax!

    Claire

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these posts linking to other filofax stories - I probably would never find them by myself!! Thanks from me too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Always great to hear news from around the world and many things I would never find.

    Incidentally, which one of us is responsible for putting the amount raised up by £13 today??? Wow - great total! (We are such a bunch of enablers - who survives with ONE filofax, when you could have seven... or more?)

    As ever - excellent posts!
    Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for including our entry in your finds!

    ReplyDelete