21 February 2011

Web Finds [Updated]

As I mentioned the other day, not many new Filofax related blog posts on the interwebs this last week, but what there has been is definitely worth a look.
And finally I am sure you will join me in wishing one of our readers David Popley a speedy recovery after an accident yesterday afternoon. He is currently recovering in hospital in Somerset.

David and I were due to have a telephone chat this evening about Time Management, but I got an email from his wife this morning telling me that our discussion is postponed until David is settled back at home.

9 comments:

  1. Steve please pass on to David my best wishes for a speedy recovery. I really hope he is all right and that he has not been badly injured. I am sending positive thoughts his way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, please pass on my best wishes as well. Poor DAvid - I hope is will be OK.

    ReplyDelete
  3. NOOOOOOOOO!!!! Oh my, that is awful! All the best to David and his wife. I hope he feels better soon, very soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Best wishes from Hampshire too, I hope David is feeling fighting fit again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. David, hope you are fine and don't have any major injuries. What a fright! Get well soon!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, please add all my best wishes too? Here's hoping for a speedy recovery and no lasting problems.

    ReplyDelete
  7. David, get well so that we can chat about getting stuff done, 8 sectons, and the like.

    ReplyDelete
  8. David, all the best and a speedy recovery. I hope all is alright.

    ReplyDelete
  9. David, so sorry to hear you have been injured. I join in with a lot of fellow philofaxers in sending my warmest wishes for your recovery. Take it easy and give the body its own time to heal, rest up and recover. Thinking of you lots.Jane x

    ReplyDelete