19 July 2010

2012 planning?

I noticed on Filofax UK the other day (while innocently perusing diary formats...again) that there are several 2012 calendar inserts available already!

I appreciate this, because I like to get my diary and calendar inserts as early as possible.  Such long-term planning would be very useful to record when things are due to expire or be renewed such as magazine subscriptions (as Steve so wisely suggested in his comment to my recent Plannerisms post), insurance policies, and the like.

Do you like to get your calendar inserts far in advance?  Or do you wait until the year of?

10 comments:

  1. I like to get my next year pages by October at the latest. By October, I'm starting to have following year items I need to track, so that works for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will want to have my 2011 planner in October or so. I am definitely not thinking as far ahead as 2012!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aready have the 2011 inserts for my daily on-the-go filo. DH usually plans assignments/meetings 1 year in advance - so somebody (me!) needs to record that ;-)

    For my work filo, I'll get the new inserts in September. Unless there's a special offer for early birds (which means ordering in August ;-)).

    ReplyDelete
  4. I tend to use a year planner for long term planning beyond the current year. Filofax do 4 year planners in personal size.

    I think if I bought a 2012 refill this year there is the risk that I might want to change format by 2012

    ReplyDelete
  5. Does anyone know if Filofax will be coming out with the black patent leather with Swarovski crystals this winter for Christmas?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm with Steve...the way I vacillate I wouldn't want to buy a 2010 diary lest I decide I want some other format.

    I'm like the wind....

    ReplyDelete
  7. Freudian slip...I mean 2012 diary!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. People here are already buying up the 2012 year planners. I haven't been asked yet for a 2012 diary but I cant get these in till about september time anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Be sure to schedule December 21, 2012 for "The End of the World as We Know It," based on the cryptic Mayan Calendar. This will either be a global catastrophe or a "paradigm shift" resulting in peace, love, and understanding. Place your bets, madames et monsieurs!

    ReplyDelete
  10. In advance of course I love planning !

    ReplyDelete