01 August 2010

Pocket - it's where it is happening!

This last few weeks the blog world and Twitter have been full of posts about the Pocket Filofax organiser as a size and how you can use it... I will admit to not paying full attention at first until this morning that is...

When I realised the number of blog posts there have been in the last couple of weeks, I thought we needed a summary of them all on here, so you can all go and explore and make up your own mind...

Blog Posts
Did I miss any? I'm sure there will be more in the coming few days...


Other resources

2 comments:

  1. i'm so glad you posted this! i've been using a pocket filofax since january (my first, after scrappy student organisers and moleskines) and i absolutely love it. people complain there's no room but i'm really busy at uni and it still fits everything just fine. been thinking of making a post on it, actually. where's the damn camera?

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE THIS!!!! Totally excited to join Pocket Palooza ; )

    ReplyDelete